you and me

Namjoon bid goodbye to the family. The younger omega was grateful to him, but he could understand the family had carried the bitterness about his husband. Well except, for the Yeonbin. Yeonbin really wants his family and he was a dear child of the Kim household. His husband was not a fit in that house, For most of the people. He was Dominating, too demanding and was too honest for the people who even lie to themselves. His omega knew how to draw boundaries and how to respect others boundaries and daring to go any length if he believes something was right. It doesn't matter who is standing in front of him. That's what he admire about his husband. The respect he has for seokjin increased even more.

" Alpha Kim" A feminine voice came. He turned out and look at the lady standing there with a tray of food?

" Seokjinie hasn't eaten yet? Will you? She motion the tray towards him.

" Yes" He said curtly.

Son hwa nodded and handed the plate to him. She was glad, that finally the couple got some time for themselves.
Son hwa couldn't understand why the grand Kim's were there. She knew the older lady was upto something.  It's not everyone that mother of Prime Minister graced every one with her presence. Son hwa shivered remembering how the last time the older lady tried to sale seokjin in the name of marriage. Son hwa couldn't do anything beside hoping that this time Namjoon would be able to protect seokjin.

Namjoon put the plates of food on the Davenport. The aroma of chilli and spices were mixing with the air as seokjin stirred in his sleep. He really loves food. Namjoon thought.

When the aroma of food seduced seokjin's nose, he felt his stomach growling. Seokjin looked at the alpha who already setted up the dishes in front of him.

" You are drooling, love" Namjoon teased him. A smile appear on his face as he saw how the Omega's cheeks were painted pink.

Seokjin avoid the remark and his eyes fall on the food. He pick up the chopsticks and blow the hot steam, making sure it doesn't burn the tongue and put it in front of the alpha's lips.

" Eat" He whispered.

Namjoon was not caught off guard at the gesture of his omega. He opened his mouth and hummed when the food satisfied his taste buds.

" It's amazing, right? " Seokjin said  took a mouthful. Singing praise of the food and feeding his alpha. The red of soup around his lips Corner, wiping it with his fingers.

Namjoon nodded at his questions and hoping someday he also could take his sorrows away, just like food.

"Seokjin? " Namjoon asked.

" Hmm, " The omega replied taking the mouthful of rice.

" Would you like to go out with me? " Namjoon asked and he felt how his palms were sweaty.

" To the fair?" Seokjin said, gulping and blinked at the older.

" No. Some where special " The alpha said.

" It's a really special for me" Namjoon says, staring past him.

" Yeah--yes" Seokjin nodded looking down when he felt the heated gaze on him.

" But you must be tired after. Why don't you rest a bit " Seokjin said and put the tray on the Davenport.

I haven't sleep from past weeks. It left unsaid.

" You are on my side " Namjoon said and looked at him.

"Oh, sorry I wil move---" Seokjin yelped when his back met with the mattress on a thud, as Namjoon blanketed him hiding his face in the cave of Omega's neck. His one
arm wrapped around  the Omega's waist, their limbs tangled with each other and with other he guided the Omega's wrist to his hair as seokjin combed his hair.

" This will do" He said nuzzling in seokjin's neck, inhaling the familiar raw scent of the omega as he felt the body under him relaxed.

Seokjin closed his eyes, when the warmth hugged him. Their hands laced together as sleep embraced the pair.

" It's so beautiful " Seokjin said looking at the vast source of water in front of him. The soft water waves of lake bellowing with the cold breeze. The scent of jasmine, camilla were all over the place.

"I know" Namjoon whispered in his ear, his arms wrapped around younger's waist. The alpha liked that, he liked that how perfectly the younger fit in his arms.

" You really smell good " Namjoon said  nosing the junction of his neck and shoulder.

' I know " Seokjin said, lacing their hands together, putting them on his belly.

They both giggled at the answer. Seokjin tilted his neck and rested his head on alpha's shoulder.

" It's really really pretty " He said, looking at the view in front of him. The area was neatly secured and clean. The lake surrounded by fields and blue of night blanketing it.

"It's my safe place" Namjoon said as he sit on the wooden bridge, taking the omega on his lap.

" Nobody knows about it" He said, staring at the wide black orbs of younger who was  drinking his words.

" How many secrets do you have? " Seokjin said, his fingers playing with the scar on his cheeks.

" Many more " He said.

"You want to know" He asked and smiled when seokjin nodded many times.

" How did you get this? " Seokjin asked, his fingers traced the scars.

" In a battle " Namjoon said, well now he never was conscious of it, he wore it like a solider; it was his victory marks. But do a lover was allowed to have scars?

" You are so brave and strong my alpha " Seokjin said to him and pecked his cheek., catching the alpha off guard.

" You are blushing " Seokjin giggled when he saw how the man got flustered.

Seokjin ruffled his hair, and cupped his cheeks.

" You are adorable, pup. Our adorable joonieee--" Seokjin said, making the alpha more flustered and seokjin giggles was echoing at the place.

Namjoon stared at him, and the tear filled eyes and the smile on the omega's face.

" I like it" He confessed.

" Huh? " Seokjin looked at the man dumbfounded.

" I like it when you are happy jin" Namjoon said.

"I am happy when I am with you." Seokjin said, leaning against Namjoon 's forehead.

"So be with me" Namjoon asked, resting his palm against the omega's cheeks.

" Forever? Seokjin asked.

" Forever " Namjoon said and kissed the omega's temple.

Seokjin breathe was tangling with the hot puff of air leaving namjoons. His eyes locked with dragon eyes, and he could feels the sparks dancing in those dark pupils. Seokjin leaned towards him, and the alpha nodded to him and seokjin pecked the alpha's lips. They both didn't move an inch, seokjin loves the soft skin against his lips. He tried to back away, nonetheless namjoon was quick to pull him towards himself as he lifted the omega's lips with his thumb and sucked the upper palette. He felt seokjin's body relaxed against him and two arms hugged his shoulder.

Seokjin pressed himself against namjoon as the hot muscle entered into his caven, tasting his mouth. A whine escaped his mouth, when namjoon sucked his lips. He was melting in alpha's warms, he hold alpha's neck and backed away slightly. His lungs burning for oxygen. But namjoon was quick to pull him in another hot kiss, devouring those plump lips and the sweet nectar dripping on his chin. The omega's squirming on his lap were not helping a bit, instead he could feel his being consumed by omega. His omega was a addiction, so addicting.

He wiped the omega's drool from those swollen lips.
" My sweet lovely mate" Namjoon said and seokjin just hides his face in the alpha's chest.
" Yours, only your mate" Seokjin mumbled and closed his eyes, feeling the steadier heart beat of his mate.

==================≠=============
A/n: sorry for late and short chap.