The prisonor of you

Seokjin knees gave up as he fell on the floor with a thud. Why? The question repeating  in his head and he a pair of dragon eyes came to his mind and he opened his eyes with a instant. The feeling, he was unawares was consuming him, and with that came the feeling of longing. The longing of being with him,  who entered into his life and took him, demanded him, consuming him. Kim Namjoon, the man owns his heart and soul.

Namjoon was leaving, he looked at the mansion behind him. His eyes searching for a figure. A person who imprisoned his heart.  A person who he wanted to be only his.A person to whom, Namjoon swore his life. Kim Seokjin, the love of his.

It's been three days...

Son hwa looked at his best friend who was staring at an upside down book sitting in a garden.

"What are you reading? " She asked.

She sighed  when he got the silence as an answer. Seokjin was lost, in fact he never saw her so lost in her entire life.

" Are you okay, jinnie? " She tried to ask again.

" Mmh"

" Jin"

" Seokjin "

"KIM SEOKJIN" she  shouted,making the omega flinch.

" The fuck -- you scared me." Seokjin said, his breathe uneven as he tries to calm himself.

" Coward" She chided and in return seokjin stick his tongue  at her.

" Are you missing him? " Son hwa tried to test the waters.

" I am not missing alpha " He said quickly, too quickly.

Son hwa whistled hearing the answer.
" I ain't mentioned any alpha " She giggled.

" Aw aw our little Seokjinnie is in love?" She batted her  eyelashes at him.

Love?

Seokjin furrowed at the mention of word. " Was he really in love with his husband. Was he?  But how can he be in love, can someone fall for someone in just three months?  "

These were the questions, he was asking himself.

Seokjin would spend his days, pretend that he was not in a turmoil, that there was absolutely bothering him that sometimes  he was not haunted by those dragon eyes. That sometimes he want nothing than to run, to run so far away to him.

His bedroom,their bedroom was the witness of misery of the omega. From last few nights, how the omega didn't sleep more than one or two hours. The purple hanfu which was previously belongs to his husband was now replaced as a quilt. That the last nights he wrapped around his body and how his body relaxed at the familiar scent. Seokjin was craving the man, and as days passed by, so does his longing for the man.

" Did you find them" The general asked.

" Yes, alpha. " Jang wol replied.

" What's the order" He asked.

" Kill them all" He commandes.

" I want their heads" He said, leaving the pavilion.

Namjoon tucked the  black cloth behind his ear, disguising himself, he went to the town. "Daeho" The last town under the lunar pack, surrounded by lakes, and was blessed with every thing. Wealth and beauty, also has the biggest brothel of lunar.
Namjoon knew, only their he will find him. There was someone waiting for him.He strides on the back of his horse, a certain omega wandering in his mind.

The hustle and the buzz irritated Namjoon's ears. The town was bathed in glamour, buildings bathed In luxury. His eyes stung at the sight. The different scent irritating his nostrils.
Namjoon stood in front of the biggest building which was screaming riches. He  took out the pouch and give it to guards, as the man nodded him and urge him to follow him.