Who are you?

Seokjin was looking at the room in bewilderment, his throat clocked out.
He didn't knew what he should say, was he grateful? Yes, he was. But there was a feeling he couldn't name.

" Isn't it great? " Son hwi said.
" He is not that bad. I approve of him" Son hwi said.

The alpha ordered it to be done as fast as possible. " Son hwi was ranting, more like singing praise of the general.

The room which has stacked the books,his painting  and new canvases. The room was designed as his room was back room. So the omega would be comfortable. Seokjin looked at the room last time and smile for a moment.

" Yes, it's good " Seokjin commented.
" Right? " Son hwi chirped.

" I'll be in my room " Seokjin said and leaves.

Crossing the hallways, the whirpool of his thoughts were calm. He was really calm.

Seokjin sat on the bed and hugged his knees to his chest, resting his chin on them. The changes in his life settling inside him. His mind playing the memories from court to till today. His eyes roamed around. If one month before, some one told him that in few days he would be married, he would have laughed at the joke. But the deep ness of situation was slowly settling in him. No matter how this marriage was done. He have to tell him the truth. In this world, where omega's were married at 16  or 17 . Why he was kept hidden?  Why he was not presented and allowed like other omega's. Why the first time he set the foot out of his house was the day he got married.

Seokjin unconsciously picked the cornor of his hanfu as the possibilites run in his head.  One more person will be disappointed.  He thought. Seokjin's whole existence was made of disappointment, punishment and loneliness. A stubborn tear rolled down from his eyes.

He took a deep breath, whatever the consequences may be he has to tell him the  truth. Tonight, he was looking forward for the alpha's coming home, like a newly wed omega. The sun was about to set.
He looked as the purple hue vanished in the white canvas of sky and from the corner, the darkness was unveiling itself and the small crescent moon was forming.

" Someone's departure is someone's arrival" He muttered

When the alpha came to know that the omega refused to have dinner. He was truly shocked and worried.
Perhaps he didn't like it. I shouldn't do this.   He thought, the warning in his mind.  When the alpha entered into his chambers. He knew something was terribly wrong. The pheromones in the room was gloomy and sour.

In a corner of the bed, the omega was sitting quietly. His head resting against the bedrest.  He was looking out side unware of any presence. The alpha clear his throat to get the attention but he didn't except the omega to flinch.

" I am sorry " He said and set at the other cornor of the bed, looking at the omega.

" I" He was about to began but the omega cut him off.

" Alpha, I want to tell you something " Seokjin whispered, missing the twitch in the dragon eyes. 

The alpha nodded, wanting to know the reason of this state of the omega.

" Have you ever wondered, why I wasn't being married off even at the age of twenty " The omega asked.

" When I was 15 while playing I fainted. It was the seasonal fever, but the healer --" Seokjin took a deep breath , he fisted the hanfu.

The alpha wanting nothing to hold the hand and wiped the tears in those eyes which were running.

" Don't say, if it makes you cry. Don't say it " Namjoon wants to say.