MY PRETTY FLOWER

The omega's fingers continually working on the canvas as the images start to appear on the surface. He was absolutely gleeful about his new portrait. He can't wait it to show his alpha. He has decided to confess his feelings to Namjoon. A fond smile on his lips, as he remember those dragon eyes. The pink hue dusted on his cheeks and shyness in his eyes. He likes the alpha, he likes him a lot.

The alpha was quite subtrist about the news, more specifically the new situation. Before the omega, he never hesitate about anything. He always keep his life at stack never caring about anything. But today, it was different. He was going to miss the omega alot.

" Where is seokjin-shi" He asked son hwa.

" My Lord is in the study chambers " She said and bowed, not meeting his eyes. There was something about the alpha. Son hwa was an alpha herself, but the general of luna, he was different always carrying the aura of dominating and gentleness. Kim Namjoon was a paradox.

The alpha didn't wait for her to complete her answer. His feet already start moving in the direction.

The chambers of door opened hasitly making seokjin flinch, he dropped the coal on the floor.
" I am sorry " The alpha says and seokjin completely covered the painting with his body.

Namjoon looked at the floor, the coal residues on the floor,and abandoned canvas where some rough sketches were made. Seokjin looked at him skeptically.

" Well I -" Namjoon caress his nape. He doesn't knew how to inform the news to the omega.

"Let's go outside, no I mean would you like to go out with me? " Namjoon said, he felt his palm sweating.

" Yeah? " Seokjin said, he doesn't know what to say.

" I mean if you don't like feel free to decline but ----" The alpha was a mess.

" Yes, I mean i would really like to" Seokjin blushed. " Oh god, why we are behaving like a newly wed" He thought.

" But aren't you a newly wed" His inner voice chided. Seokjin diminish his thoughts quickly.

" I'll be waiting " The alpha said and took his leave.

" Is everything alright? " Seokjin wanted to ask him, but what he met was the retreating back of the alpha.

The omega was walking down the hallway when someone pulled him by his arms and put a hand on his mouth, pinning him against the wall

Seokjin eyes widening in horror as he glance in dragon eyes. Seokjin could hear his own heartbeat in his ears. His one hand on the alpha's chest and with other one he was holding the alpha's wrist. The alpha was wearing a metal mask which was covering his half face.

Namjoon removed his palm from the omega's mouth. He put his index finger on the plump lips motioning him to be quite. He gulped at the close proximity. When seokjin nodded he removed his finger, intervening his hands with the omega. With steady steps they crossed the hallway, besides going in the direction of entrance , they entered in his study.

The omega wanted to ask the reason, but the hold on his palm was making his body shudder. He was constantly looking at their intervened hands.

The alpha removed a book from the shelf, and the shelf rotates, leading to a dark room. Seokjin blinked his eyes trying to see but the alpha remained unfazed, looks like he knew the room like the back of his palm.

The alpha took a key from the book and opened the door, which leads to forest. As far as seokjin can see, it was only trees and the greyish hue which was left as the sun burned in the horizon of sky.

" Where are we going? " Seokjin voices echoed a little.

" You will see" The alpha said with a curt voice and seokjin pouted.

" A-are you okay? " He asked, rubbing his thumb on the alpha's palm.

" Mhm" Again the same reply he got.

Seokjin sighed following the alpha, how much he tries to read the man but no avail. Nonetheless, some thing happened today. He mentally noted to ask the alpha later.

" It's beautiful " Seokjin said, as his eyes roamed around taking the scene in and the scent of forest greeted his nostrils.

"You like it? " Namjoon asked.

" Mhm" He said.

" I think it's the only time when the sky can be with himself , there are no stars to twinkle neither the sun or moon. Isn't it feels like this is when the sky removed his all cloaks and can be itself, even if it's just for a moment.
Where the sun, moon, stars nothing is here to define him. He is defining himself " Seokjin muttered.

The alpha smiled hearing the thoughts of the omega. The Omega's thinking was different, so different and beautiful. He thinks and observe the things deeply. He really liked hearing the thoughts of omega, talking so effortlessly, with out any hesitation.

Seokjin unconsciously tightly held Namjoon's hands as they walked deep into the forest, the darkness surrounding them. It was a small Hill. He thought they were going on the top of the hill. But he fluttered his brows when they travelled low lanes of hill.

" Where are we going? He asked again.

" To the fair" This time the alpha answers his question.

"F-fair? " Seokjin was bewildered by the answer.

" We are going to the fair? He asked again.

" Mhm" Namjoon answered with the chuckle.

" Really?? " The omega squealed on his feets as the views of city lighted came in front of his eyes.

He could hear the hustle and bustle of people, the aroma of different foods, the sound of children shouting from the wheels. His eyes lighted up. He was seeing a new world.

" Let's go" He said and start dragging the alpha.

The general was really happy seeing his excited husband, his face glowing in the bright yellow lights of the city. As they followed the lane of lantern. He wants to enjoy this night with his husband, before his departure.

***

Seokjin was exploring every thing like a child. His eyes roaming every where and looking at the things with amazement. The alpha has to hold him, so he can't run. Different types of lantern, painting, calligraphy texts, jewelry and toys with lovely wheels. Seokjin was amazed at the new Discovery.

" I love this place " Seokjin said, turning around to look at his Husband, who was softly staring at him making the omega blush.

His breathe hitched, when the alpha took a step towards and leaned to him, tilting his face. The hustle of people fell silence, and he could tell for a moment the earth stopped spinning on his orbit.

The alpha tucked the hair of the alpha behind his ear, " May I" He asked and seokjin nodded, closing his eyes. Seokjin felt the hot breathe of the alpha fanning his lips. His lips parted a little bit as he put his hands on alpha's shoulder. He shuddered when he felt the fingers on his face.

The alpha freed his earrings which was tangled with his hair falling on his shoulder.

" It's done " Namjoon said and retreat his steps as the omega opened his eyes and look at the earring in alpha's hands.

A/n=============================

Sorry for the short chapter...