Surprise for The Dear Husband

Namjoon was really shocked, when he find the room empty. There was no one in sight and there was no other moment rather than the curtain bellowing with the air. His heart beat was ringing in his ear.

" Where is he? " He thought, but from the cornor of his eyes, he saw the red silk and as he turned around the cold metal of sword pointed at his chest.

" Don't move " There he was, the omega clad in red silk hanfu. His wavy long hair tied in a bun and the hair jewelry was tinkling. He was beautiful.

Namjoon raised his arms in surrender, hiding the chuckle when he saw how seokjin's hand was trembling holding the sword. 

" I" He said and tries to move but the tip of sword dug into his chest and the blood trailed out. Seokjin was definitely helding the sword first time. He looked at those almond eyes which were widen, looking at the red liquid and the worry oozing in those eye.

Seokjin almost dropped the sword, his hands were shaking badly. But he quickly held himself.

"I have few conditions." The omega said, it was not a request but a statement.

The alpha was clearly impressed by the omega. He nodded, he never saw and meet someone like the person in front of him. He was enchanting, mesmerizing but mostly the way the omega carries himself that was so unbeatable. He was brave, hold his opinion and never bow to anyone.
He was so unique.

" You will never mend into my life"
Seokjin stated
" Will never dare to touch me, other wise I will cut your thingy and feed it to the pigs. " The general raised his brows at the warning.

" You are free to do whatever you want. Neither you owe, and nor I do owe you, but don't bother me " Seokjin stated.

" Okay, I accept " The alpha said, seokjin looked at the alpha in bewildered manner. Was it that easy? He accepted? He was clearly  accepting a tantrum or anger fit.
Well, good for seokjin.

Seokjin lowered the sword and point it to the room." This half is yours and that half is mine. Don't cross the border". He stated.

The alpha nodded, he was surprised and impressed, unknown to the fondness growing in his heart.

" Ok then, now may I go to sleep. " He asked the omega who was looking at him with calculating eyes. Seokjin nodded, the horses of his thought were running at the fast speed.

Seokjin shuddered when the cold air greeted him. The omega looked at the figure of alpha who was in deep slumber. His chest heaving up and down, but there was a dried blood which was turning black. " He is  really handsome "   Seokjin thought. And his eyes fall on the naked torso of alpha but seokjin was quick to remove his gaze. Why did this man accept his conditions so easily? Isn't he angry or doesn't want revenge? With those thoughts in his mind, he didn't know when he fall asleep.

When  Namjoon woke up, it was still dark outside. He  felt some weight on his left side making his arm numb. Namjoon could swear, it was the most beautiful view he ever woke upon. The omega was hidden in his arms, his hands in a fist and as the slow puff of  air escape those plump lips. Beautiful he thought. The alpha covered the omega with the duvet and seokjin relaxed as he wrapped the duvet around himself.  " Too much for the borders" He thought.

The alpha went to the bathroom, but what he didn't expect standing in front of mirror was that his wound was treated, a small paste of herbs was there and blood was dried off, which was now turned the darker shade of red. He turned on the faucet and wash the paste, a warm feeling spreading in his being.

Seokjin woke up with the constant knocking on his door. " Who the fuck, wants to die? " He groaned.
" Come in" He said in a hoarse voice, wiping the drooling off his corner of lips.