US

Slight smut
Intersex seokjin
Prepare your holy water. 💦💦💧

Seokjin hands were searching for the man as he rolled down on the other side. The morning blush on the sky were really beautiful matching the hue on seokjin's cheeks. Seokjin drapped the quilt on himself and stood against the window. He sighed when the fresh air filled his oxygen chambers.

"The rain is around the corner" He concluded looking at the various clouds covering the sky. On the que, the cold breeze greeted his body. He put his both hands on the window, embracing the atmosphere. But his eyes widen when he saw the scene unfolding in front of his eyes.

The general was training with his horse, his torso glistened with sweat and a waist cloth tied around his waist. The black ink on his arms and neck highlighed at places.

" There, there" He tried to calm down his baby, and the horse leaned against his palm.

Seokjin felt the heat rising inside his body, he touched his temple. " Why the hell I got a slight fever, when I see alpha like this" He mumbled.

" It's really weird" He said.

Seokjin tied his hair in a bunch and stretch his arms, doing a little warm up. His almond orbs constantly on the man.

He turned his head towards the window, when he heard a soft giggle. His hands turning into a fist, when he heard how some servants were staring at his naked. Well, half naked, husband.

He gritted his teeth, when the lady glanced at the man's hands and bite her lips. If looks could kill, if only.

Seokjin draws the curtain harshly and existed the room.

" Morning ji--" Son hwa see how the omega ignored and left hurriedly.

" What the" She said and decided to follow him, wondering who is going to be the victim of his anger.

The alpha turned around when he heard the same tinkle of anklets.
" Jin" He found the omega standing in front of him, arms crossed on his chest. His eyes were totally boring holes behind him, his long silky locks tied in a bun, and the alpha eyes fell on the arch of his neck.

Son hwa leaned against the pillar as he saw how the couple keep staring at each other, more like seokjin glaring behind the man on some servant? Who has a bucket of water in her hands?

Namjoon followed the gaze of the omega, but before he can look back. A pair of hands cupped his face and smashed his lips to the alpha. And he heard a thud behind him and a soft gasp as someone ran away.

Namjoon hands wrapped around the omega's waist as the said omega kept devouring his mouth. He let seokjin his way with him until seokjin tried to back away, but the alpha tighten his hold on the omega as lift the omega in his arms, pulling him in a hungry kiss.

Son hwa left.

Seokjin gasped for breathe as the alpha tucked his hair behind his ear. The cold fingers against his warm skin was making him purr.

" Good morning, my dear omega " Namjoon said and kissed the corner of the omega's lips and saw how seokjin parted his lips.

The couple stumbled on the hallway, mouths feasting on each other as seokjin was pinned to the wooden walls. His once white skin was painted with red blotches.

As the pair heard approaching footsteps, they both parted and looked at each other. Seokjin hold Namjoon's hands and pulled him to the library. The room was bathed in dark and only a beam of light was entering the room, giving their Sillehoute on the opposite wall.