MIRACLES AND TRAGEDIES

Namjoon was surrounded by a silence a silence he was used to, now was hunting him. He was angry at himself, how could he fail his husband. He should've known, he should've been careful. Hot tears trailing his cheeks, he wept for seokjin, his sweet Nightingale, his pretty flower who went through hell. He was 19, just a child. It was not fair, it was not fair.

" J--oon" Seokjin whispered.

"Ic-ky, w--at--er" Seokjin said, his eyes pitch black like the night swallowed all the stars.

Namjoon nodded furiously and took  seokjin in his arms. The omega leaned against his shoulder.

"Will never dare to touch me, other wise I will----" Seokjin's  voice echoed in his head and he closed his eyes as he set the omega  in bathtub removing the layers of hanfu.

He poured the cold water and cleaned the dried blood from the torso. Seokjin was still dizzy as he rested his head against Namjoon's chest. A sob escaped Namjoon's throat. It was the darkest night of his life.

Namjoon layed down the omega on the bed. He draws the curtains as he leaned against the window. The moon has vanished from the sky. Leaving nothing but darkness behind.

"So much sorrow,
So much hurt
The pain beats in my chest,
Not a heart.

Namjoon jolted awake when the door opened with a thud. It was son hwa. Seokjin's best friend. Her face was covered in dried blood. Horror was evident on her face, Namjoon didn't said anything as the lady sat beside seokjin, caressing his face. 

" I'll kill you, Kim juan" Son hwa muttered, her tears falling in her lap.

Namjoon looked at her. She has answers of his questions.

" What" Namjoon said and she flinched hearing him. Oh, she didn't notice the general was here.

"You-" She glared at him, " You are a failure of a husband, you were supposed to protect him from those monsters. You were supposed ---" A sob escaped from her mouth. She took a deep breath, gathering herself.

" Kim juan planned this----" And then she told him everything. Everything that was supposed to be told by seokjin. Everything seokjin didn't knew.

"Next week he will be in Royal court, surrounded by vultures and I want you to protect my brother from. I am counting on you. Don't disappoint me." She said, kissing seokjin's temple and existed the room.

~
Namjoon never left his place for next two days as seokjin swings in and out of consciousness. His wounds would heal in next two months as the healer instructed but the general has to prepare himself for whatever seokjin's reaction would be. He would need a mind healer as well. Son hwa couldn't bring herself to face seokjin, she failed to protect him.  The Royal orders came summoning seokjin in the court as soon as possible.  Tae jin was a powerful ruler and allegations of murder  was a grave  matter. Maybe lunar has to prepare itself for war. Kim seokjin was a criminal in the eyes of two powerful packs. He will need  miracle to save himself.
Here he was lying on the bed unaware the world was on  his throat. He has to brace himself for whatever will come.

It was around mid night when seokjin stirred on the bed, his eyes don't have to work hard to adjust themselves to light. Seokjin took a deep breath and sit up  on the bed, Namjoon was kneeling beside the bed hands laced with seokjin's own. He was still in the those blue robes. Seokjin closed his eyes and the memories came to him in bits. The girl, then a fruit punch then someone was there touching him and hovering upon him. Blade in his mouth. " It was Taejoon" . He opened his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheeks. 

He looked at his husband who was a mess. He never saw that man in such state. Hairs resembling birds nest, dried tears on his cheeks. "Look what you did to him. It's all your fault " A voice said, his mind was truly a cruel place.