love conquers all.

Love doesn't soft the life,
It makes it bearable giving us the sky to fly,
It becomes the land where we stand strong.
It gives us dreams and courage to live them.
After all, love conquers all.

Seokjin was fallen from grace, he knows that very well. Kim Hanbin, his father who loved him and then few truths and seokjin wasn't worth the dirt beneath his father's shoes. His  mother who was killed, as per the rumorsHe wasn't much different from his husband. Besides, the fact that seokjin was alone, unwanted, unloved and trapped. They were his truth. He was born with fingers pointed at him and now the Royal court was a metaphor of his life. He was standing there, alone where someone would decide his fate.

Seokjin didn't dare to look at Namjoon. He wants to prove himself, he doesn't want to be a liability, a burden. Not anymore. After everything the man had done for him.

" Kim seokjin, is it true that you were betrothed to Alpha Tae jin two years ago? " A voice asked.

" Kim juan was really desperate "

" Yes, that's true "  Seokjin answered looking straight into the eyes of minister.

" May I ask, why you broke the engagement? " Another one asked and   The general dug his nails in his palm.

" I didn't, it was alpha Tae jin's decision. " Seokjin answered.

" Why? " The minister asked and he could feel all eyes on him.

" Well according to the medical history of omega Kim. He is infertile " One of them asked and seokjin close his eyes.

A loud gasp was heard but nobody said anything, everyone's attention was on the General. Poor thing.

" That's a false statement" A feminine voice said, silencing the court. The healer bowed to the  emperor.

She stood beside seokjin.

" Your majesty, I treated omega Kim  that unfortunate night. Well,  I can assure you omega Kim is perfectly capable of carrying life. There was probably a misunderstanding " She said.

" We can run the tests again by  Royal Healer " She further said. The emperor nodded at her.

" But that doesn't state that omega Kim didn't kill alpha Taejin" The minister added.

" Yes, that's true I killed Alpha Taejin to protect myself . I was drugged that  night and wasn't in my senses when alpha Taejin  tried to rape me" Seokjin said.

" Do you know the person who drugged you? " Hong asked him.

"  I don't know ".

"Are you suspicious of anyone? "

" No"

"You are making things hard for yourself, omega kim. " The emperor said.

"Didn't you seduce alpha Taejin?. He was your ex fiancce. The Apple doesn't fall from tree. " A voice said.

"Minister Hong" Hanbin thundered.

Seokjin took a deep breath, he thought he would handle it. He was tired. He wants to run away, far away.

" Do you have a witness omega Kim to prove your statement? " The emperor asked.

" I do" Kim seokjin said and everyone looked at him, he felt deaf to all the murmur.

" Are they here? " The emperor said and seokjin nodded.

" Yes"

" I request  Yoonmirae as my witness "
Seokjin said, looking at the omega who was sitting there shivering.