once the stranger, now the lover?

Everyone has dreams or fantasies which they want to happen. The illusion created by our mind for future. Love is one of them, a psychology or scared? A magic or mirage? Nobody knows, but even the cruelest and coldest heart wants and needs love;no matter how anyone portrays themselves. From Cinderella to the beast, every one needs the love against the odds, against everyone and human mind was weak for this one word, Love.

These thought were running in his mind, when he was swirling the tea in his pot. His father and general were engaged in a conversation, which didn't interest him. He was feeling like a stranger in his own house. He looked at his father, who was talking with a smile on his face with the alpha. The hatred he was feeling for his father was overwhelming him. Yup, he tried to understand his father, but after all he was still the child.

"Excuse me" He said and leave the room, not even waiting for the answer

Son hi tried to follow him, but he dismissed her. She sighed at the attitude of the omega. His friend was once again on his isolation spree.

The omega took a deep breath filling his lungs with the familiar scent of his embrace

The omega took a deep breath filling his lungs with the familiar scent of his embrace. Paradise. It was his paradise. Passing by his bedroom, he slides the wooden door open and the warmness of the place greeted him. The book shelves which were stacked touching the roof. His finished painting were hung on the walls and some fresh and new canvases were there, lined up with the painting vessels and brushes.

He opened all the door, the sapphire with the air bathed the whole room and seokjin lays on the floor, he closed his eyes, bringing his one arm under his hand supporting his head and one resting upon his belly.
" Who said loneliness is a curse, it's a blessing " He thought as the cold air kissed his skin.

His eyes fall upon the moon outside,who was engulfed by the dark he raised his hands towards it " I am tired". He says and closed his eyes, escaping the thoughts running in his head.

The general could notice how the omega was lost in his thoughts, any newly wed omega would be happy visiting his parental house, but not his omega. The silence in his eyes was so sad as he observed his features. Even when he was in the presence of prime minister. He knew Han bin was not so happy when seokjin was presented in the court, nonetheless he thought that any parent would be angry of his child, if they pull any stunt without realising the consequences of his actions. But the situation was really different. Seokjin and Hanbin were strangers. He concluded.