welcome home, love?

The soldiers of lunar, removed the existence of every bandits and rebellion which came to their way, spending the nights and days, stripping the country of any danger.
And now, it was time to go, home

For the general the days and nights were spent aching slowly. His hands patted his horse, wiping the snot from his nose. Every coming moment, he was scared. He was dreading it. His heart was flipping as the thought  of being reconciled with the omega, but the ghost of his unwanted thoughts were haunting him. The chaos was becoming a storm in his mind.

"Alpha, when will we leave" A soft voice asked him.

Namjoon' turned around and looked at the figure standing there.

" In half an hour, yeonbin-shi" He answered.

" Yes, " Yeonbin said, his eyes lowered and the rosy tints on his cheeks giving him away.

The horse neighed and nudged namjoon's elbow, not like being deprived of attention. Namjoon rubbed his face with his palm and the horse was delighted at the affection.

Seokjin was delighted, would be an understatement, he was delighted when the news greeted his ears. His wait was over and he can't wait to meet his alpha with his answers.
Just one more night,  he thought. Tomorrow he will be in his alpha's arms.

" Saranghe, alpha"  He said as he bring the purple hanfu close to his nose and covered himself.

The next morning, seokjin was on his toes, he was humming a tune as he finished the stroke line on his canvas. The vessels of paint lying around his feet. His anklets tinkling as they meet with the rhythm of his heart. Time to time, his ear was on the door. He feels the weeks went too fast as compare to the hour he was spending here.

He jumped as son hwi opened the door with a thud. She was panting hard and taking a deep breath she muttered.

" Alpha is here with---" She couldn't complete her sentence when the omega's feet knocked the vessels of the paint. Seokjin didn't knew when his feet start walking. His white hanfu bellowing with the air as he run, his feet imprinting on the floor. He couldn't even hear his own heartbeat.
Seokjin steps came to the halt, his chest heaving up and down when he saw the figure standing talking with someone, his back facing seokjin.

" Alpha" He whispered, not even sure of his own voice as on the que the general turned around and the dragon eyes locked with on his own.

The wait, longing every thing came to him so does the love. A, lone tear rolled down his cheeks. Oh, how he missed the man. The mere distance of some feet felt like miles to him. Each passing  second felt like a decade.

Why?

I love you, that's why.

Namjoon fisted his knuckles as he saw  the omega in front of him, with tears rolling down his cheeks. He was back home. Namjoon wanted to embrace the omega, to be in his arms. But the distance between them, can be only crossed by seokjin. If even namjoon wants, he can't cross ---. Seokjin took long strides towards him, and threw himself in man's arms. Namjoon embraced him and he felt how the land vanished beneath his feet. Seokjin hides his face in Namjoon's neck, snuggling close to him more, if possible. His hands clutching the material of clothing on alpha' s chest and he sighed, his warm breathing hitting namjoon's skin.

He achingly detached himself from alpha. Cupping his face with one hand he looked into those dragon eyes.

" I-i " He tried to say, and felt how the arms around his waist tighten.

" Hyung nim" Seokjin flinched at the familiar voice. This voice. No way. This can't be. And his widen slightly when he saw the familiar figure. His brother, standing beside the alpha in a pink hanfu, the color matching with his tinted rosy cheeks.