The out cast

Namjoon was  staring at the omega who was sitting cross legged on the floor, absorbed in his book. He was away in his world, forgetting everything. The general was busy in gobbling up the omega's existence, his books was there lying abandoned.

" Angel " Namjoon called for him in return  silence  greeted him.

" Love " He says and then he squint his eyes,.

Okay, this is not acceptable.

" Ayy" Seokjin almost shouted when a hand snatched his precious book.

Namjoon rested his head in the Omega's lap and gave the book back to omega.

" Read for me" Namjoon says nuzzling in his stomach, arms wrapped around his waist.

On a spring day
because of your love
I saw the pleasing sight of sunlight shining
into my shadowy backyard.

Out of darkness to the fireside of love
you gently called me,
and smiled as purely as a wildflower,
standing in front of me in the bright, shining light
that only someone who has passed through darkness can make.

Ah,
just to think of you–
you
are
so
lovely.

The honeyed voice melting into the alpha's ear, lulling him to sleep.

" More " He whispered, his hand traveled from the Omega's waist to his  neck, cold fingers caressing the warm skin and seokjin's toes curled under his hanfu.

Oh, my lover
who had pure eyes;
oh, the silver scales
that occupied your eyes.
Tonight snow falls.
Oh, my poor lover
who wrapped my neck
with a white towel and washed my face,
a sacred quiet descends
upon the lonely planet.
I close my eyes
to remember the time
your hands washed my face.

Namjoon thumbs parted seokjin's lips, feeling the soft skin, warm breath greetings his skin. He loves to toy seokjin's body especially with pleasure as much as he loved his husband. Seokjin put the book aside and bends down to alpha's face as he let the man do whatever he want with him. The orbs never leaving each other, Namjoon was detecting any hesitation and fear in his husband's eyes,founding none.

The rain was hitting the land without any mercy as thunders roared in the sky but not as loud as seokjin's heartbeat which was ringing in his ears.

The alpha undone the knots of the cream hanfu as  the alpha licked a fat strip and seokjin's fingers hold the man's black locks.

Seokjin body was surrendering to the man above him as Namjoon made his way to his neck. His hands pinning seokjin's hips to the floor as he hovered upon him.