Chapter 3: Thor

'Damn, the fight WAS too quick" I muttered to myself back on the quinjet, I looked at loki, he was staring at me.

 "what are you looking at, loki?' I asked him, He looked away immediately. Steve and tony were talking to each other, 'Not to be rude" loki said to me, 'but who are you?" I smiled at him and thought "He is actually nice" loki smiled and whispered to me 'I may be nice at some time or another" I was surprised. Could he read minds? I was immediately answered by loki "yes I can read minds' I smiled at him, and smiled back at me.

 All of a sudden, thunder came out of nowhere, 'Where is that coming from?" Natasha thought out loud.

 Loki looked frightened, 'what, scared by a little lightning?" Steve asked loki, 'I'm not overly fond of what happens next" loki replied.

 a few seconds later, a loud thump was heard, tony opened the hatch and we saw another god. 'WHO THE HECK IS THAT?!" I shouted, My answer couldn't be answered, because all of a sudden, I saw a rope entwined to loki's strap, and just now realized that my foot was tied to loki's straps.

 loki was dragged out and my foot was dragged along with them. 'CHARLOTTE!" Steve yelled as I was dragged away. 

OUT OF THE QUINJET

The wind whistled around me, I saw a parachute falling, so I grabbed it and cut of the rope holding my feet.

 I landed in the brush without any broken bones, I crawled out, and saw the two gods arguing. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but tony came out of nowhere and punched god number 2 out of the way.

 I saw them fighting and sneaked behind loki and pinned him down to the ground, I held my dagger to his throat. 'Try to escape and I'll slit your throat open!" I threaten, loki just laughed. 'You may try to threaten me, mortal, but I fear nothing!" loki sneered at me.

 Then there was a wave of light that knocked me and loki down. I looked up to see three men standing up. the god, tony stark and captain America, they all looked in loki's direction and took him back to the quinjet. 'I am terribly sorry about us fighting" the god apologized, 'it's ok, anyway, we didn't get your name" Rogers said.  'I'm thor, god of thunder." he said. thor then glared at loki, 'and he is my brother" he says, pointing at loki. 'I figured it out by now, thor. by the looks of you two boys, you are siblings" I say.