Chapter 23: Back on earth

LOKI POV

we went back onto the ship, and the pilot is only a cyborg woman, a few days passed by and I missed charlotte, so much.

 I kept on going to her room and looking at her pictures she made, there was even one that resembled asgard, my home, I never talked with tony, or nebula (the cyborg woman), but I remembered her last words to me, "sing our songs" but I didn't want to sing her songs.

 the food supply grew shorter and shorter everyday, but I didn't care if I die, I just wanted to meet my love. one day, I was just in charlotte's room and resting on her bed when I saw a brilliant flash of light, I looked in the direction of the light, and saw a woman there, no space suit or anything.

 she flew us back to earth and landed us at the avengers lodge, I got out, supporting tony, his wife then came running to us, and she hugged tony, but charlotte wasn't here to see earth, I felt sorry, but when we came inside the lodge, I saw my brother.

 "loki?" he looked at me in shock. I trembled, and I finally broke down in tears, and told my brother we lost charlotte.

 "brother, we lost her! we lost charlotte" thor patted my back and said nothing, "we prepared a special room for charlotte, just in case she came back!" pepper potts told me, tony nudged her, telling her it is a bad idea mentioning charlotte.

 "that's amazing, miss" I replied, she showed me to charlotte's room, and left me inside there, I looked around and sat down on the bed, and after a few moments of silence, I changed my clothes into pajamas and fell asleep on the bed.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and thought it was a bad dream, I turned around to hug her, but I found out, it wasn't a dream, I got up and brushed my hair, I then regretted telling charlotte not to braid my hair.

 after I changed my clothes, I came into the dinning room, and found steve rogers there, eating a muffin.

 "good morning" he called out to me, "it would be rather unwise to talk to me" I replied, grabbing a piece of toast and a mugful of coffee, I went to the balcony and ate alone, it felt queer being back on earth, "so, do you wanna talk about it?" agent romanoff came to the balcony and sat beside me.

 "what? uhm....no, thank you" I replied, "come on, you can't go on without talking about it" she said, I groaned, and finally began talking about charlotte's relationship with me. 

"the first time we met, we were enemies, I had feelings for her I second I set my eyes on her. when she got kidnapped, I worried for her, but one day, this boy tells me that I'm a monster, he has seen my true form. I had to leave charlotte, but I never knew she'd be a deadly assassin, so I faked my death to stop her, and it did." I sighed and stopped, romanoff looked at me and said "we'll get her back, don't worry" then she left.

 how could we get her back? I thought, I went to the living room and saw the avengers going over a list of people that have been turned into dust, Bucky Barnes, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Wanda Maximoff, Peter Parker, Stephen Strange, T'Challa, Sam Wilson, Peter Quill, Groot, Drax, Mantis and Charlotte Harper, and many others.

 I hated thanos, he snapped away half the earth, and charlotte. after they went through the list, I went outside, and breathed in fresh air.

 I stood outside for a while, and natasha called be back inside. "we found thanos's location, he's on another planet, we need to get the stones back" miss danvers said, thor got up and grabbed stormbreaker, miss danvers didn't flinch, "lets kill him" steve said. 

SPACE, THE GARDEN

We went down, finally we could get revenge on thanos, I branished my daggers, there was no troops down there, so we could easily ambush him, when miss danvers made sure the area was cleared, we landed and attacked him.

 we overpowered him, and I chopped off his wicked gauntlet from his hand. "the stones, its gone!" I whispered in horror, "HE DESTROYED IT!" banner pushed thanos, and he said he used the stones, to destroy the stones.

 "I am, inevitable" then with one easy swing of his axe, thor chopped off thanos's head, sending blood on nebula's face.

 "what did you do?" war machine asked him in horror, "I went for the head" he replied, he went back to the jet. I looked at the gauntlet, all hopes of getting back our loved ones fading away. I would never get the chance to hug and kiss charlotte again.

//sorry if this story is quick//