Chapter 13: Death

I slit the throat of the last person in this town, At long, last I killed a whole town, I walked around the blood covered street and held my sword in my hand. I heard a child crying in the streets and looked for it, and killed it, I had no mercy, after 2 years of  Murdering people, I have learned to kill every person involved in a case I've been in.

all of a sudden a blast of thunder went into my face, I reeled back in pain and looked angerily at the person who hit me.

"Lady harper! You must stop this madness" a thundering voice pierced the air, "please stop! You have killed many people for two years now. It's time to stop" he continued.  "ODINSON!" I said in a rumbling voice, "you may try to stop me, but I am death! You cannot stop me" I took one step forward and formed two fire swords in both my hands. "Lady harper! T-this is madness!" The man continued.

"Mad? I am the one who's mad?" I swung my swords around, "you're the mad one! You are mad enough to try and kill me!" I then struck his face with my swords. He reeled back and muttered "fine, then, if that's what you want" we then began fighting.

I hit him here, he hit me there, I fought the hardest and nearly killed him, until as I brought my sword nearer to his face, I saw it was THOR.

"T-thor?" I dropped my swords and looked in fright and terror, "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to hurt you" I helped him up and with the ice element, I healed the burns my sword made.

"You must come with me, lady harper, we must try and find these things called infinity stones" I got to my feet and decided for a while and then went with him.