Chapter 21: Nowhere.

I was just reading a book I got from my bag when I felt strangely dizzy, I got up and went to tell loki, but I just went pass gamora when I passed out, "CHARLOTTE!" she cried out in a faraway voice, after a while, I woke up.

 I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I sat up and everybody looked at me in shock and horror, "um...charlotte. I REALLY don't wanna freak you out, but was one of your eyes gray and one of them black?" thor said in a concerned voice, "ahaha, you're kidding, right?" I laughed a bit, but when I looked at myself in the mirror I stopped, "how did I get this?!" I freaked out and began to panic.

 "charlotte, calm down! your making sparks!" thor said, I looked down and I did see sparks, I stopped panicking and sat down and buried my face in my hands, wondering what's happening to me.

 Peter patted my back, while loki looked at him with murder in his eyes, I asked thor "where do you think thanos will be going?" "nowhere" he replied, "there's another infinity stone there" I told peter to go there, but thor said "I'll go to where my hammer was forged, and make a new one" "brother, are you mad? the star is DEAD" loki tried reasoning, but thor was bent on it.

 I then looked up and peter stepped away from me, "what?" I asked him, "your...uh...EYES are different, again" I groaned and said, "who cares? I'm a freak on earth while I'm even more of a freak with these powers" I went to my room and locked the door, I thought about when I got my powers, I didn't want powers, I hated them. I hurt a lot of people with them, I silently cried. I then slept for 20 minutes, I was tried for some reason, I didn't do anything to make myself tired.

98 KLICKS FROM NOWHERE

I woke up to a soft tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see drax, "what are you doing here?" I asked him, "I could ask you the same thing, you're in my room" he replied, "what? oh, I'm so sorry. I'll just get out" I smiled and went out, yawning.

 "had a good nap?" peter asked me, "hm? oh, yeah, drax kicked me out, it's actually his room. why don't you put labels on the doors so I can know which is the guest room and which is drax's or groots?" I suggested, "we don't do that around here, though" peter replied, he tried holding my hand but I drew away, "We are NOT there, yet" I replied, I went to look for loki, he was in the living room, sleeping.

 I looked at him and conjured a blanket out of the air, and sat on the opposite of him, I noticed that thor and rocket were nowhere to be seen. After some information from gamora, I found out they went to the place where thor's hammer was made.

 I read a book while loki slept, I got bored after a while and looked at loki, who was still asleep, "how tired is loki, I wonder?" I crept closer to loki, and just stared at him.

 "I am groot" I looked behind me and saw groot smiling, "hi" I replied, "do you know how to play jenga?" I asked him, "I am groot?" "I'll take that as a no" I sighed, bored. I decide to braid loki's hair so it could be curly, I got some rubber bands (those were the only thing I had to braid hair) and began to braid loki's hair.

 after a while he woke up and thought someone was attacking him, "LOKI! it's just me!" I said, "ok then, what are you doing?" he asked me nervously, "I'm braiding your hair, you'll have curly hair tomorrow" I replied. he groaned and told me to stop, "nope" I said mischievously, "stop it!" "no!" loki then grabbed me and pulled me onto the couch and tickled me.

 "LOKI! STOP!" I said between laughs, "then stop braiding my hair!" he replied. after a while, he stopped and hugged me, "AHEM" we looked up to see peter quill, looking at us. "we are near Nowhere, SUIT UP" he then went away, leaving me and loki in the room, "loki, lets suit up" I told loki, I go to the bathroom to change, I wore my suit I used as an assassin.