Chapter 18: Escape to asgard

"hey, thor!" I whispered, he looked around and saw me, with a bloody knife in my hand, "CHARLOTTE! w-what did you do?" thor asked me, pointing at the bloody knife, "what? Oh, don't mind this" I said, I brought Thor and some of his friends he made into Valkyrie's room, I had to explain why there was a bunch of people in her house.

 "we need to escape asgard, and we needed a distraction" I hurriedly explained, getting some daggers I hid in a drawer and rushed out with thor to go to my room.

 "So, how are you and loki?" thor asked me hopefully, I groaned, thor thought me and loki broke up a long time ago, and he's been hoping that I'd be his girlfriend.

 "thor, me and loki are back together, ok?" I began walking to my room with thor. I went to my costume I made with my magic and put it on, it was black, I liked black, it matched my hair.

 I went to my costume I made with my magic and put it on, it was black, I liked black, it matched my hair

     "there you are!" loki came into the room and smiled, thor looked at him crossly. loki then took me and thor to the ship area with thor's friends, korg and miek.

 they looked weird in my option but korg was sweet, "get in that ship with valkyrie!" loki told me and thor, and banner. he turned back into banner. he was so happy to see me,  he hugged me tightly, I patted his back and thor shoved me onto the ship, we needed to get to asgard through a big hole in the sky which was called the devil's anus.

 "ok, now, ready?" thor asked me, I helped loki onto the ship, korg and miek got another ship  because this ship wasn't big enough.

 we went through the entrance for ships and the security ships began chasing us, "I got to get to the roof!" I told thor, he got me up to the roof and I began shooting the ships down, I dodged some shots aimed at me and nearly got hit by the crazy assistant of the grandmaster.

 "OH NOT TODAY!" I shouted at the lady, I harnessed a bit of smoke out of the air and blinded the lady with it, she then crashed into a pile of trash and died. after I killed off all the security ships, I came down inside the ship.

 "are you ok, charlotte?" loki asked me, "I'm fine, I just kicked some butt, that's all" I replied, smiling, "alright, now, brace yourselves!" valkyrie shouted as we entered the devil's anus. I held on to the chair while loki hugged me tightly, bruce yelled in fear and thor passed out. well, we all passed out.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I woke up and saw asgard, I woke up loki, thor, bruce and Valkyrie. "asgard doesn't look like asgard, it looks a little, burned" I told them, they looked at asgard in surprise, asgard WAS on fire. bruce was surprised, he thought that it would be better, "It looks nice, but why is it on fire?" bruce asked thor.

 "it's HELA'S doing, I suppose" loki said in a cross voice. "ok now, we have to kill hela and get everyone on korg's ship" I said, we prepared to jump off the ship once it came to the bifrost bridge.                                                                  

//note from author//

sorry if this chapter is quick, it had to be quick because I am tired lol.