Chapter 24: Scott lang

5 YEARS LATER AFTER THANOS'S DEATH

I didn't go to waste for 5 years, I got a job as a chef and cooked a bunch of nice food. I missed charlotte greatly, 5 years without her is a pain.

 I finally got a house with my money and a bunch of books.

 the restaurant I worked at gave me a good amount of money and everyday, I visited the avengers lodge to talk with steve or natasha. but one day, I visited the lodge to find a man inside the house.

 "natasha? who is this?" I asked her, "he is going to help us get everyone back, and his name's scott lang" she replied, I looked at scott and shook his hand, "I'm loki laufeyson, it is such a pleasure meeting you" I smiled.

 After mr. lang explained that was stuck in the quantum realm for 5 hours (time moves differently there) a rat saved him by stepping on the button in the truck he was in.

 "ok, we could make a time machine and go back in time! get the stones and get everyone back!" I suggested, "but we need tony to help, but I think he is not on board with this type of adventure, he just witnessed charlotte and peter parker blip" natasha replied, "but if he is on board with this thing, we need to prepare, me and banner will get my brother" I added, natasha nodded her head and me and bruce went to this place called "new asgard."

 my brother and valkyrie made this place, it didn't look like asgard, though. 

"hello valkyrie!" I called out to her, she looked at me in surprise, "loki! how's charlotte?" I looked at her uncomfortably.

 "she's been blipped" I said, "where's thor?" I asked her, "thor? ugh, he's in his house, rotting away as usual, you are the only one who's fit!" she told me, she pointed at his house, and after me and bruce thanked her, we went inside.

 "oof! it smells like something died here!" bruce muttered, "if you're the people who fix the electricity, just fix it already, the router is driving me crazy" I went into the living room and saw thor, but he didn't look like thor.

 he was fat, and a bit short! "BROTHER! BANNER! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" thor then rushed at me and hugged me and banner, "haha, I-I missed you too, brother" I broke out of this awkward hug, "brother, we found a way to get everyone back" I told thor, "really? we could get charlotte back?" he asked me excitedly, "yes! we could get her back!" "is there beer on the ship?" he asked me, "what? beer? brother, are you drunk?" I asked him, he swayed a bit, and he denied that he was drunk, "yeah, we have beer on the jet" banner said, "OK, LETS SAVE THE WORLD!" thor announced drunkenly.   

//sorry if this is short//