Chapter 12: Sokovia

I felt nervous as I jumped down the quinjet with the others, "we need to get the civilians to safety, keep the fight between us, us and us ONLY" cap said through the earpiece, I went inside the house and told everyone to get out of town. pietro and wanda did the best getting people out, tony went to the church In the middle of the town, where ultron was.

 "wanda! I'm just asking, but are your parents dead?" I asked wanda, "yes, yes they are" she replied. I was getting a puppy out of a building when ultron's minions attacked us, I got hit right in the FACE. "OUCH! THAT HURT!" I threw the robot away using my powers, but a burn was left on my face.

 I put some ice on it, but it was still there. loki then saw me a great deal away and came to my aid. on our first date, I wondered why he was so cold, I mean, his skin is very cold, but that helped me on my scar, loki placed his hand on my scar and healed me.

 "thank you, loki" I said, loki smiled and helped me up and stayed by my side, we fought for a while until the ground shook and rose in the air, "Uhh, stark? What's going on out there?" I asked tony over the earpiece. "ARE YOU BLIND?! WE ARE IN THE AIR! THE LAND IS IN THE AIR" Loki shouted at me.

I was taken aback, he never shouted at me before, except if he noticed I was missing. "You didn't have to shout at me, lo" I said calmly, Loki then apologized and we went on fighting the robots. "We should protect the church, a key is there" stark commanded a few minutes later, "what's the key for?" I asked him, "death and destruction" he replied calmly, like it was alright. "God damnit, tony! You are being calm at THE ABSOLUTE WORST TIME" I shouted, hitting a robot with the air element.

"Get to the church" tony said, a sound was heard and as I looked down the rock we were flying in, I saw the old air ship, with fury at the helm. "You missed this old toy?" He asked everyone, "fury, you son of a gun" cap said. "Ooo! You kiss yo mother with that mouth?" Fury asked cap. I found Loki and told him to get to the church and defend the key while some SHIELD agents get all the sokovians into some rescue ships.

"Y-yes, I am getting tried, though" Loki sighed, I smiled and said if he was tried, he could go to one of the ships, "without you? No, I'll fight" Loki said. We went to the church just in time, because I saw the other avengers fighting the robots. " Aw, man! They stared the party without us!" I joked and hit a few robots here and there. Loki immediately began fighting and saved me a few times, Pietro showed off a few times, but that didn't work on me.

Ultron himself came and we hit him with some fire, I hit him the hardest with fire and hulk (banner) hit him the farthest. I squealed in happyness and hugged Loki, "we did such a good job!" I said as I hugged Loki. "Alright, now, we gotta get to the ships. I found a way to blow up this rock" tony said. "I'll help look for a few people who might've been left behind" I replied, I flew off and didn't find anyone. I must've stayed a little too long and one of Ultron's minions pressed the button, because I was floating in the air and the rocked was coming down FAST. I gasped in terror and closed my eyes, awaiting my death.

But someone picked me up and I opened my eyes to see tony getting me out of the rock. "if you died, Loki would be pissed and kill me" he said, bringing me to the rescue ships. I held on and tony blew the rock to pieces. After he put me on the ship, I saw Pietro and Barton, lying down. Barton was on the chair and Pietro was on the floor. I checked if Pietro was alive, but he was wasted, I saw Wanda and hugged her to comfort her.

"I am SO sorry, Wanda" I said as she sobbed into my shoulder. "He was too precious for this world" she sobbed. A few hours later I found Loki, "Loki! I was looking everywhere for you!" I smiled, but he didn't.

"W-what's wrong, Loki?" I asked him, he then looked at me with a sad face and said "I love you, but you need someone better than me" I asked him what he meant.

" It means, I'm leaving you" "you can't do that! We went through so much!" "Charlotte.." "why?! Why would you leave me?" "I'M A MONSTER" Loki yelled at me "SO WHAT? I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE?!" I shouted back, with tears in my eyes, he sighed and showed me his true form, a frost giant. "You are afraid of me, aren't you?" He said after a few moments of silence. "No, I'm not" I said, I put my hand on his face, but he drew away.

"I will not come back, I am a monster, Charlotte, farewell" he then went away, leaving me alone in the hallway. I sat down on the floor and broke down into tears. I then went to my room and learned that love isn't real, it is like a dagger. I disappeared and turned into an assassin.