Chapter 15: Stephen strange

We came to a retirement home, which was being demolished. "I swear I left him right here" muttered Loki, "here on the sidewalk or where the building's being demolished?" I asked him, "who cares anyway?" He replied rudely.

I was offended, but I ignored it. "Great planning Loki, you killed our father" Thor said, "I can't see into the future, I'm not a witch" Loki replied, "then why do you dress like one?" Thor spoke, I frowned and looked down at Loki's feet, and saw little yellow sparkles around his feet.

"What the-" then a hole formed under me and him and we fell down an abyss. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed in terror, but the hole seemed like to have no end, "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Loki shouted at me angerily, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, LOKI! THIS IS NOT MY MAGIC! I CAN'T MAKE PORTALS."

"WELL, WELL! THEN WE'LL FALL FOREVER!" DON'T BLAME ME! I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE HOLES UNDER OUR FEET!" we fell for 30 minutes.

"Loki, there's no point in screaming" I told him the hundredth time. I looked down and saw another hole which led to a house. "What" me and Loki hit the ground with a thump, Loki then flipped back his hair and shouted: "I HAVE BEEN FALLING, FOR 30 MINUTES!" I got up and saw a man Infront of us.

"Hi, I'm Stephen strange" he introduced himself, "and sorry for sending you into a hole, you are a sorcerer, that's why" I grinned and said that was understandable. "I'm Charlotte Harper, by the way" "also, make sure to take care of yourself and you friends" he said. "Take care of me?" Loki asked him angerily, getting out some daggers out of nowhere. "Okay good by!" He then made a portal and teleported me, Thor and Loki to Norway. I looked around and saw the real Odin allfather.