Chapter 9: Ultron

I taught loki to cook a lobster (He did it with magic) and I also taught him how to make a salad. 2 days passed and I haven't seen banner and stark. I figured they might be holed up in their lab, so much for experimenting there, I tried making a volcano in their lab and nearly blew up the place. I forgot to mention I know how sing and play the drums.

 I set up right where nobody could hear me, which was at the bottom of avengers tower. I played '10 things I hate about you' and 'human'. I sang it a bit louder than I intended to and natasha videoed me. the next day while I was browsing on my phone when I saw me on the internet singing and playing the drums.

 I was SHOCKED and ran downstairs in order to attack natasha. when I came downstairs and found nat I proceeded to chasing her around. after a few hours I gave up and went downstairs to my drum set and made sure lock the door, I played 'believer' and 'enemy' for a while on repeat.

 I didn't notice loki slip through a back door I never knew about and watched me sing. "you have a beautiful voice, charlotte" loki said after a few minutes later, I turned around and smiled at him. "thanks, loki" I hugged him. After a few hours tony and banner came out of the lab. "ok now Stark, when will the party start?" I asked him. "In a few hours, charlotte" Stark repiled. 

3 HOURS LATER

Stark gave me this silver dress with long sleeves to cover my metal arm. I got a necklace which had the letters "LL" on it, which stands for Loki Laufeyson. I threw away the dress and decided to play my drums for the party. I wore a jacket, some jeans and a checked t shirt.

 I snuck downstairs to my drums and brought them to the stage in the middle of the balcony. "you know, you could've called me for help" loki said, I smiled and asked him to help me carry one of the drums. I breathed deeply and lifted the drums to the stage.

 when all of the drums were on the stage I hit a drum with my stick, and everybody turned my direction. I played 10 thing I hate about you, since that's my favorite song. after 5 songs. I had to stop because I was kinda tired.

 I got a few drinks and talked with natasha about when we'll have a girls' day out. "Cho's gonna go with us too, nat!" I say to her, drinking some wine, "ah! yes, doctor cho is coming on sunday" Natasha said. "oh, sorry but I don't time out the lab, I am really busy most of the time" cho apologized.

 loki was just sitting down on the stairs and thor was busy doing something with rhodey and tony. banner was sitting down on the couch with us. we were talking when we heard a high pitch sound, I cover my ears in pain and looked in the direction of the sound.

 I saw this robot which was wet and had strings hanging out of it's body. I got up and so did loki, "sorry I had been sleeping" the robot said, "you're all killers" where did you come from?" thor asked him. "Peace in our time" the robot said in tony's voice, "ultron" bruce murmured.

 "what are you  going to do?" I asked ultron. "peace in our time" ultron repeated and the iron legion busted through the walls and began attacking us. I dodged a missile and hit that robot and loki got his daggers out and stabbed a robot, I was too busy attacking a robot that I didn't notice a robot sneaking up to me and removing my metal arm, I felt it fall and saw the robot get my arm and destroy it.

 I hit him with my powers and made him fly out of the window. I looked at the metal arm which was practically destroyed, all of a sudden a robot hit me in the face, sending blood everywhere. loki saw everything and broke it's head apart. "are you ok?" he asked me nervously, "I'm fine, honey" I replied.

 loki carried me to a corner and protected me. "BROTHER! GO FIGHT! I'LL PROTECT HER!" thor shouted to loki."NO!" loki shouted back at thor. When the last robot was destroyed, ultron was left. "how do I defeat you?" he picked up a dead robot and crushed its head.

 thor hurled his hammer at ultron's head and destroyed him. "tony, WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I rushed at him and pushed him against the wall, "HE ESCAPED! YOU IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! MAKING A ROBOT LIKE THAT?!" I screamed at tony