Chapter 4: The airship

we flew to the airship and fury greeted us there, "you are late,' he looked at thor 'you found another god?" 'um, actually, HE found us" tony corrected.

  Steve had to tell the whole story to fury from beginning to end, Me and some agents brought loki to his cell, which was made of glass. 'director fury, the cell is made out of glass" I pointed out, 'HARD glass, agent harper, even with 20 missiles, it can't break" fury said. I thought in my head, so it can break if I send in 230 missiles? I chuckled, I shoved loki into the cell and locked the door. fury pushed a button, and a trap door under the cell opened, "30,000 feet right down in a steel trap' he close the trap door, 'you get how that works? ant" he points at loki "boot' he points to the button.

 I go to the cafeteria to get a sandwich, and saw thor stealing some pop tarts. MY pop tarts. 'HEY!" I shout, 'THOSE ARE MY POP TARTS! YOU CAN'T EAT THEM!!" I chased thor around the airship, and gave up, he was fast as a jet ski I used on the beach.

 I bought some pop tarts in the café and decided to buy some grapes for loki. he might be hungry any ways. I walk down the halls and found loki's cell. 'hey" I call to loki, he looked at me, 'I got some grapes, do you want some?" I ask nicely. loki didn't answer. 'oi! am I talking to a wall right there?" I shout.

 'FINE, I don't want them, I'm not hungry" loki replies, I was confused, how could he not be hungry? "I am a god, pet, I can go years without food or drink' loki answered my unsaid question.

 'Ok, but just in case you might be" I slid the grapes in thru a tiny slot in the wall, small enough to ensure that loki can't go thru it. I left to my room to sleep. the night from Germany was tough, I bandage my nose and fall into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and thought it was all a dream, and that I was still in my home and SHIELD had the mission without me. I opened my eyes and saw I was still in the airship! "Harper, do you copy?' my cell phone rang, 'yes, agent Romanoff?" I answer back, "It's your turn to keep watch on loki, go to the café once you're done putting on your clothes' then the call ended.

 I threw on my clothes and ran to the café as fast as I can, "Charlotte, you need to keep watch on loki, he seems to trust you, we saw you give food to loki, so I assume that YOU could try to make him tell us where the tesseract is' fury explains along the way to loki's cell.

 I saw a desk, a sleeping mat on a tiny bunk bed near by and I knew that my watch would be a VERY long one.

 I sat on my desk and got out my drawing book to amuse myself. 'so, I haven't got your name ever since we met" loki said, I looked at him sheepishly and introduced myself. "I'm Charlotte Williams Harper' I say, "I'm 26 years old' I pause 'And......I'm adopted" I finish. Loki looked surprised, "I'm adopted too' he said, I gave him a small smile. 'How old are you, loki?" '1,054 years old' "I'm not surprised, you are a god anyways" All of a sudden, the airship rocked around like crazy.

 'WHAT THE-" I said, 'Romanoff! what in the world is going on out there?" I yell into my earpiece. 'STEVE? STARK! DO YOU COPY?" I call for the others, but no one responded. 'HARPER! STAY IN YOUR PLACE! DO NOT LEAVE LOKI! BARTON HAS SHOT ENGINE ONE!" fury answered, 'Sir yes sir!" I replied. I look at loki and take out my daggers and guns. 'Stay in your place" I tell loki.