Chapter 8: Raid

"hey, Harper!" Barton greeted me the next day, "hey" I drawled back at him. "Nat told me you went out with loki" I turned pink. "Soooo....how does it feel like dating a god?" Bruce asked me, "it's normal, just normal" I replied. "Good morning, lady harper" thor came out of nowhere, I jumped a bit since he came so quietly for a big guy like him. "Hi, thor!" I smiled. loki came to the living room and hugged me, "good morning, my dear" thor glanced at me and loki and spoke rather loudly "STARK! IS THERE A MISSION FOR TODAY?!" Tony came to the living room and announced that we will be raiding a HYDRA base.

 I smiled and added "They'll regret taking me from you guys" and showed my metal arm to everyone. me and tony did some modifications to my arm. I could make clones of myself, now. so real and they felt real.

 We went to the HYDRA base. we tried to sneak across but thor didn't think so. he LITERALLY CRASHED into one of the bunkers, that's when they opened fire to all of us. Loki went with me, too.  he was really helpful and saved everybody from being shot, but loki forgot to keep watch on barton and he got shot. thor took him back to the quinjet, "OKAY PEOPLE, we need to get loki's scepter, ok? then we go back home. no fuss, no muss." tony stated. I smacked a HYDRA agent right in the face using my metal arm and made another fly into the air.

 after a while, tony got the scepter, but he looked a bit shaken. "what's wrong, tony?" Steve asked him, "wha-what? oh, um, I'm all good" tony stammered. banner and natasha went into the quinjet and set out for home. I checked on barton, he looked fine, but on his side and big chuck of flesh came off. "ever since you came here, harper, we never got where you came from"  Barton asked me.

 "oh, I'm Russian, But I'm born in briton" I answered him. I sat down beside loki, who was looking at the scepter all this time. "so they gave the scepter to some random person, and that person refused to give it back" Loki mumbled to himself, I lay my head across his shoulder and fell asleep.

 A few hours later we came to avengers tower. I woke up and helped doc. cho bring barton to banner's lab. "is he ok?" natasha comes after a few minutes. "yes, he's still barton" I smirk, I then walk out the room to find thor and loki arguing.

 "You have no right to take her away from me!" thor yells angrily, "I know her better than you do!" loki shouted. I looked on and laughed at some of their comments, But I realized this was getting out of hand so I stepped in. "now, boys! stop fighting" they immediately stopped.

 thor walked away while loki stayed. I told loki that the scepter will not stay for long, only for 3 days. "on the third day, tony will throw a party and I need help with the cooking" I lead him to the kitchen and show him how to cook an apple pie.