Chapter 27: the last fight

//warning, this might be a very long chapter//

when we got back, everyone was there, I smiled and looked around for natasha, but she wasn't among the crowd.

 clint fell to his knees and on the ground, "where's nat?" hulk asked clint, he didn't answer, but I knew, "she is dead" I answered, everyone looked at me.

 "I-I can read minds" I told everyone, banner hit the portal out of anger and I retreated to my room and put on my shirt and pants, and sat down on my bed, running my hand through my hair, why does life take away things I love? first charlotte, then natasha.

 charlotte was my love, natasha was my friend, who might be taken away next? "sentiment is for the weak" a little voice in the back of my head told me, "then I'm weak for falling for a beautiful and kind woman like charlotte" I told that little voice.

 a knock on the door aroused me, "come in" I said, tony then came in the room and sat beside me, "I have too tell you something....it's about charlotte" tony spoke up, I looked at him and told him to continue, "you see, I had many other girls in my life, and one of them had a baby.......MY baby" tony continued, I didn't know what he was talking about.

 "the girl I had a baby with was called Luna harper, a few months later, she had a baby, a girl.......she named the baby charlotte harper" he finished, I got up and looked at tony. "are you saying.....that charlotte, is your child?" I asked him, tony nodded, I looked at him in shock.

 "why didn't you tell her?" I asked him, "because she'll think I'm an irresponsible father! I left her and her mother!" tony sighed, I decided it was best to shut up, I sat down beside him and there was silence for a few minutes.

 "if we bring her back, can I have her hand in marriage?" I asked tony, he nodded. "I know that you'll take good care of her" he said, I smiled. I hugged tony tightly, tony was a little surprised, but he returned the hug anyways, then hulk came into the room and told tony that they were making the gauntlet.

 "we also need someone to snap" he continued, I looked at him in shock, "someone use the gauntlet?! it's a death sentence! don't you want to live?" I asked bruce, he scratched his head, "someone needs to do it" he replied, me, tony and bruce went outside my room and down to the hall. I had to help, even if I didn't want to, and I didn't want to.

 "come on, loki!" rocket called me, "help make this crap!" I rolled my eyes and threw a wrench at rocket, luckily for rocket, it missed. but unfortunately, steve noticed that.

 "hey, loki! don't do that!" he yelled, I rolled my eyes and went on making the gauntlets' thumb, it was small, but if you put it on, it will take the shape of your hand and the size of it.

A FEW HOURS LATER

we looked at the monstrosity we made, the gauntlet, in its glory

. "it looks a bit stark-ish to me" I told thor, he nodded his head and then tony came into the room, "alright, we need someone to do the snap, I can't do it, I'll explode" he casually said.

 I chuckled and then thor volunteered to snap, "I'll do it! I'll do it" he told everyone, I looked at him in shock and said to him "no, no, brother, that is too risky! I cannot let you die" thor rudely shoved me off, and went towards the gauntlet, but steve got him and held his shoulder, "no, you won't" and then he shoved thor back.

 "we need somebody else to do it" steve said, then bruce stepped in and volunteered. "I'm the strongest here, I can stand it" he told everyone, they looked uncertain, but I told them if that's what bruce wants he can have it.