C h a p t e r O n e

Pain/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter One

Pain
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter One

The members sat in a room with one big sofa in the middle of it. Seungmin was sat on the floor since there was no more space on the sofa. He sat with his arms around his knees and his head rested on his arms.

Seungmin was thinking of one person, and that was Minho. He couldn't help it, he wanted this couple concept to finally stop. He thought about how Minho had been talking to Jisung all live, he had his arm around the younger and had a big smile on his face.

It annoyed Seungmin, but there was one person that could tell. That was Changbin.

Changbin new Seungmin and Minho too well. They liked each other, but Minho was into a fake character too much. Why? Changbin didn't know, but he wanted to find out.

Seungmin sat with a pout on his face. He wanted to be able to hug his hyung without Minho pushing him away. He wanted attention from him too. Seungmin had a plan, he was going to avoid the elder boy, maybe that would help him with his little crush on Minho.

Seungmin leaned back, trying to get more comfortable. Once he did he heard a whine and looked behind him. He saw Minho dramatically lift his legs in the air so Seungmin couldn't touch him. Seungmin glared at the elder boy and slid over a bit so that Changbin was behind him.

Seungmin felt his legs go numb the longer he sat on the floor. He turned around and tapped Changbin's knee so he could get his attention. Changbin looked down at him and tilted his head. "Can I sit here?" Seungmin asked with his puppy eyes, he pointed at Changbin's thighs.

Changbin thought for a second then smirked knowing Minho wouldn't like it. He smiled at the younger boy and nodded. Seungmin also smiled, stood up then sat on Changbin's thighs. He made himself comfortable on the elder boy and leaned on him.

Throughout the live Changbin stole glances at Minho. He saw that Minho had taken his arm from Jisung and had his arms crossed. He had no emotion on his face and a few times Changbin looked at him he saw Minho quickly look away from his direction.

Changbin new that the elder was jealous and he smirked knowing it. He was going to get the two together.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin and Changbin came back from their friend date. Changbin went to Jisung's room, he promised the younger boy that he would hang out with him as soon as he got back. Seungmin walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, he got a bottle of water was was walking to his room with it when he got asked something: "were did you and Changbin go?" Seungmin turned around and saw Minho staring blankly at him from the his room, which was opposite Seungmin's.

"We was at the coffee shop. Why, hyung?" Seungmin asked tilting his head slightly. Minho clenched his jaw and shook his head, he walked past Seungmin without uttering another word. Seungmin frowned, 'what was that about?' He thought. He surged his shoulders and walked sadly into his room.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin was about to go to sleep when he remembered how angry his hyung was earlier in the day. He wondered if he should go ask is he dad done anything wrong, Seungmin didn't want the elder boy to be upset with him, he didn't want anyone to be upset with him.

Seungmin left the room and walked to Minho's. He slowly knocked on the door, "yeah?" Minho asked from inside his room. Seungmin opend the door and peaked his head through the door. "Hyung, are you okay?" Seungmin asked, he closed the door behind him and walked slightly closer to the elder, who was laying in his bed while on his phone. "What?" Minho asked, kinda rudely. Seungmin bit his lip, "earlier today, you seemed... mad at me?" Seungmin questioned not looking away from the elder.

"No, Im not. Please go back to sleep now." Minho said, Seungmin shook his head. "I wasn't asleep before I came here." Seungmin said and Minho sighed, "go to sleep." Minho said and put his phone onto the floor getting himself comfortable in the bed. "Fine, I'll go to Changbin-hyung." Seungmin whispered, about to walk out of the elders room.

"Why?" Minho suddenly asked, Seungmin looked around confused. "What?" He asked, "why are you going to Changbin?" Minho asked and Seungmin frowned, "his smell makes me sleep." Seungmin simply answered.

He didn't get a response from Minho so he opened the door to leave. "Do you cuddle with him?" Minho then asked, Seungmin stopped in his tracks, "yes, I like to cuddle when I'm asleep. That's why I'm always asking peoples to sleep in my room, or if I can sleep in theirs." Seungmin explained, Minho nodded. "Turn the light off." Minho said and Seungmin did that. The room became really dark and Seungmin didn't like it. "Goodnight hyung." He said, "night." Minho replied dryly. Seungmin felt pain from the cold reply, he rushed out of the room and then went to Changbin's.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3