C h a p t e r N i n e

Jealous Girl/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Nine

Jealous Girl
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Nine

"Your a cheater!" Seungmin yelled, crossing his arms with a pout, "no, your just bad at the game." Jeongin bragged also crossing his arms, "no I am not!" Seungmin argued, "yes!" The younger yelled back, "no!" Seungmin shouted, "shut it you two!" Minho yelled, "I'm not sure if you both noticed but we are trying to watch something." Minho growled pointing to Changbin and himself. "Sorry hyung." Both Seungmin and Jeongin apologised.

Seungmin stood up and put his hands on his hips, "well I'm leaving, I can't stay in the same room as cheater." He said walking out of the room, Jeongin was about to chase him but he felt a hand get placed on his shoulder, "let me go to him," Changbin said with a small smile, Jeongin nodded but before Changbin got up Minho did, "I'll go." Jeongin and Changbin watched Minho leave with a smirk on both their faces.

"Seungmin." Minho said, walking into the younger boys room, "what?" Seungmin asked rudely as he looked up from his phone. Minho's eyes darkened as walked closer to the pouting boy, "what's up with you?" Minho asked with crossed arms, "nothing, go away." Seungmin shouted, Minho was taken back then poked his tongue in his cheek, "why are you acting like a brat?" Minho asked trying to calm himself down, "I don't know what you are talking about." Seungmin said with big eyes, "give." Minho said with his hand out, "give you my phone?" Seungmin asked, Minho nodded, "no, it's mine!" Seungmin yelled, "give me the phone." Minho demanded, Seungmin widened his eyes and did as he was told.

"I'm not a baby." Seungmin mumbled, "you sure? You are acting like one." Minho stated, Seungmin frowned his brows, "why take my phone?" Seungmin asked as Minho placed it on the table across the room, "you don't deserve it. Tell me why you are acting like this." Minho repeated, Seungmin looked away, he gasped as Minho grabbed his chin making him look at the elder boy.

Seungmin tried to get the older boy off of him but failed, "tell me." Minho growled, "go back to Jisung." Seungmin mumbled, Minho tilted his head and let go of Seungmin. "What?" Minho asked, "go talk to Jisung, you seemed happy with his today." Seungmin said felling like he was going to cry. "What are you saying? Why have you brought Jisung into this?" Minho asked again, "maybe it's because of you and him." Seungmin admitted, Minho's eyes widened, "you're upset because of me and Jisung?" Minho stood up from Seungmin's bed and walked back slightly, Seungmin didn't answer and just started at the elder, Minho nodded his head and left the room...

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3