C h a p t e r T w o

Accidentally In Love/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Two

/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Two

Minho walked out of his room, he walked into the kitchen and saw Felix and Hyunjin sitting on the sofa together. "Morning you two." Minho said, the two looked around and smiled, also saying good morning. He walked into the kitchen and the heard a door open. He looked over to Changbin's room and saw Seungmin walked out of it.

Seungmin had slightly closed eyes, messy hair with a pout on his cute face. He was wearing a plain white shirt, which was too big for him, and a pair of black shorts. His small legs and arms was on show. He walked into the kitchen and tiredly looked over to Minho.

Minho felt angry as he watched the younger boy walk out of Changbin's room. He knew they would have cuddled to sleep and god knows what else. He was pissed but the younger looked at him so innocently. He saw Seungmin give him a small smile then made his way to make some breakfast. Minho watched the boys every move closely with a frown on his face.

Minho knew that he had feelings for the younger boy. He used the couple concept to hide his feelings. Minho didn't know how Seungmin felt and he didn't want to make the younger uncomfortable with hugs; but he was struggling to keep his feelings hidden. Minho knew Changbin and Seungmin were close but he didn't like the two being touchy, and it was hard to hide it.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The members were arguing about who should go shopping, since they needed more food. Chan watched them with a frown on his face, suddenly he hit the table making a loud banging noise. Seungmin's hands shot themselves to his ears, covering them. "I'm sorry Minnie, I just needed your attention." Chan said smiling at the younger boy who slowly put his arms down. Minho watched Seungmin closely, not liking that Chan had scared him.

"Well, Seungmin and Minho will go." Chan then said making Seungmin's and Minho's eyes wide, "why hyung?" Seungmin whined, "it's both your turn." Chan shrugged. The two stood up and walked to Minho's car together.

Seungmin was annoyed, his plain was to stay away from Minho. Minho was slightly happy, of course he didn't say that though nor showed it on his face. He quietly drove the car with Seungmin looking uncomfortable.

They got to the shop and Seungmin whined as he got the shopping cart, the two walked together looking around for what they needed. "I'll be back, pick out whatever you want." Minho said to the younger boy who was looking at all the ice cream flavours. Seungmin happily nodded his head. A little later Minho came back with a few things from the shopping list. He placed the things in the cart and looked at the younger boy.

"Have you not picked yet?" Minho asked crossing his arms. "I have, mint!" Seungmin happily said turning to the elder boy with mint ice cream in his hands. Minho shook his head, "no no, not mint, it's terrible." He said and heard a gasp from Seungmin. "No it's good, please!" Seungmin whined and Minho shook his head, Seungmin sighed and put it back picking up vanilla. Minho smirked and the two carried on with the trip.

"You go to the car, I'll pay." Minho said handing the younger boy his keys, Seungmin nodded and left the shop. He watched the younger leave then he quickly walked back to where the ice cream was. He picked up the mint and placed it in the cart.

Once he came back to the car he saw Seungmin on his phone. He smiled and put the food in the back.

Once they got home Felix and Seungmin was putting the shopping away. Seungmin took out the vanilla ice cream and saw that there was also mint. He looked confused then smiled, he placed it in the freezer and when he and Felix was done he went to find Minho.

He walked into the elders room, "don't you know how to knock?" Minho asked, Seungmin giggled. "Thank you for getting the mint ice cream hyung!" He said with a big smile on his face. Minho found it hard to keep his smile hidden, "you're welcome." Minho said, letting his smile show. Seungmin left the room and happily went to his.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3