C h a p t e r F i v e

I See Red/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Five

I See Red
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Five

Seungmin stayed by Minho's side for most of the day. He was planning to go out with Jeongin tonight, so he wanted to spend time with Minho since tomorrow was their last free day.

Seungmin was in his room getting changed when he heard a knock on his door, "wait a sec!" Seungmin yelled, quickly putting his shirt on then running to the door. He opened it with a smile on his face, "hi hyung!" Seungmin said and walked over to his mirror, "hey." Minho said walking into the room, "where are you going all dressed up?" Minho then added while sitting down on the younger boys bed, "I'm going out with Innie." Seungmin said focusing on his makeup, "where are you going?" Minho asked, curiously.

"Some club." Seungmin confessed, "oh no you're not." Minho laughed, Seungmin shot his head over to the elder boys direction. "What do you mean? Yes I am." Seungmin stated, "no you are not, I'm sure Chan also wouldn't like the idea of you and Jeongin going to a club alone." Minho told the younger boy who was sat with his arms crossed with a frown.

Ten minutes had passed and the two were now sat in the living room with Jeongin.

"Hyung please!" Seungmin whined while pulling Minho back and forth. "No Seungmin." Minho warned, Seungmin pouted and crossed his arms. "Why do you even care if we go out?" Seungmin mumbled, "why on earth would I let you and Jeongin go to a club?" Minho asked, turning to the two younger boys who both had pouts on their faces. "We are twenty two now, why can't we go? You're not the boss of us." Seungmin argued while standing up from the sofa.

Minho stuck his tongue against his right cheek, "Jeongin, go ask Chan, if he says yes, you can both go." Minho grumbled, not looking at either of the two boys. Jeongin nodded and sprinted of to Chan's room.

"You're so annoying." Seungmin grunted as he sat back onto the sofa with a frown on his face. "Say that again and I won't let you go at all." Minho snarled, Seungmin moved away a little, scared of Minho's tone of voice. "Minnie..." Jeongin whined as he slowly walked over to Seungmin, he fell back onto the sofa with crossed arms. "What did Chan-hyung say?" Seungmin asked with hopeful eyes, "he said no.." Jeongin pouted, Seungmin leaned his head back and sighed, "whatever.." he mumbled getting up from the sofa. He grabbed Jeongin's wrist and dragged him into his room.

"We are going to go." Seungmin said with a small smirk, "but... what if someone catches us?" Jeongin asked worriedly, "they won't, Come on Innie!" Seungmin smiled and Jeongin slowly nodded, "okay..." he giggled and the two boys then sneaked out of the house.

/-/-/-/-/-/

"Seungmin, I wanted to say-" Minho stopped in his tracks once he couldn't see Seungmin in his room, his eyes darkened as he grabbed his phone to call the younger boy.

"Hi hyungie!" Seungmin drunkly yelled into the phone, making Minho move it away from his ear. "Where are you?" Minho asked dangerously, "in my room." Seungmin answered innocently, "oh really?" Minho asked, "then why can't I see you?" Minho couldn't here anymore noises coming from his phone, no more talking or loud music. He looked at his phone and cursed, he sped over to Chan's room and rushed him out of the house.

Ten minutes later the two arrived at the club in two different cars. They both hurried into the club and looked around for Jeongin and Seungmin. They found the two drinking and laughing with two random men. Minho looked at Seungmin and a blonde haired man with dark eyes, "get up." Minho said as he yanked the younger boys arm and stood him up. "Hyungie!" Seungmin smiled and cling onto Minho, Minho pushed him off and dragged him out of the loud building by his arm.

"Ah ah, hyung!" Seungmin yelled once they had got out of the club, Minho didn't listen to him and kept walking. "Hyung it hurts!" Seungmin whined as Minho finally let go of him, "get in." Minho said with a dark tone, Seungmin didn't listen and rubbed his wrist trying to get the pain away. "Get the fuck in the car Seungmin." Minho repeated, raising his voice a little. Seungmin widened his eyes and finally did as the older said.

The car ride home was silent, Seungmin kept looking at Minho. He saw the angry look on the elders face and bit his lip, what was Minho going to do with him?

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3