C h a p t e r E l e v e n

Love/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Eleven

Love
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Eleven

Seungmin woke up wrapped in Minho's arms, his and Minho's face was so close together that if the younger boy moved their noses would touch. He stared lovely at the elder boy; but he knew this wouldn't last forever when Minho started to slowly unwrap his arms from around Seungmin, so he could stretch his arms out. Minho softly grunted as he stretched then slowly opened his eyes. Seungmin was staring at the elder boy with big eyes and a small smile without noticing. Minho also smiled before saying: "good morning Seungmin." The puppy like boys heart felt like it had dropped, he didn't think that Minho would go back to calling by his name, he thought he was actually going to start calling him puppy again.

Seungmin sadly smiled, "morning." He mumbled while sitting up from the bed, before he could go anywhere he got pulled back down, he was facing Minho and they was so close, so close that their noses touched. Seungmin blushed and avoided eye contact, "I didn't say this to you last night but... I'm sorry." Minho uttered, Seungmin made eye contact with the elder and tilted his head to the side, "why?" Seungmin asked, confused. "I left you, without talking to you about what had upset you, please tell me what Jisung and I did, I promise we will sort it out." Minho responded with a worried tone, Seungmin shook his head and moved back from Minho, "you did nothing, you both did nothing." Seungmin mumbled, "but- you-" "I was just confused, don't worry about it." Seungmin reassured with a fake smile.

Minho knew that the puppy like boy was lying, he could see through that fake smile of his, he saw that the younger boys hands where fiddling, that meant he was nervous. Minho sighed and nodded, not wanting to upset Seungmin. He let Seungmin get up and go into the bathroom, Minho didn't move from where he was laying, he wanted to stay with Seungmin, and hopefully make him feel better.

Seungmin came out of the bathroom and stopped when he saw Minho still in his bed, he was on his phone, probably scrolling through Instagram looking at stays edits. Seungmin bit his lip and laid back down on his bed, "hyung." He muttered and got a hum in reply, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I was acting like that the other day... your my hyung, I should respect you." Seungmin said facing the elder boy, Minho smiled and ruffled Seungmin's already messy hair, "I forgive you." He said and Seungmin shook his head, "no, I blamed you and Jisung for my own anger." Seungmin argued, "it's fine, I promise, we both did stupid things, let's forget about it." Minho said trying to calm the younger boy down, Seungmin nodded and breathe in deeply.

'Yeah, forget it, it's fine Seungmin.' He said to himself before grabbing his phone.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon!

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon!