C h a p t e r T h r e e

Jealous/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Three

Jealous
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Three

Seungmin sat silently in the living room while his band members argued. He was sat on the end next to Minho, he was fiddling with his fingers. He didn't know why everyone was arguing but he had got brought into it. He was on Changbin's side for some unknown reason with: Minho and Chan, Jisung had the other three. Why was he on Changbin's side? He didn't know either.

Minho saw that the younger didn't like the loud yelling nor did he like that he had been put onto a side. Minho looked closely at the younger, he then took the hand that was closest to him and softly caressed it. Seungmin's head snapped over to Minho, he had widened eyes and a slight frown.

After a couple of seconds Seungmin looked away, but Minho kept looking at the younger boy. He watched as Seungmin's ears turned a light red colour. His thumb moved in circles around the younger boys big hand, he was slow and careful.

Minho had been noticing the awkwardness when him and Seungmin was together. It was always quiet and one was always on their phone or something, while the other stared at something awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

Minho wanted the younger boy to be able to talk to him and tease him like he used to, well Minho teased Seungmin at all times but Seungmin had talked less to him.

Seungmin used to come into Minho's room almost every night to annoy him. Minho loved it, that's how the two sent time together. They would watch movies and cuddle while eating snacks. Sometimes they would even fall asleep with each other. That was before the couple concept started.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin had done anything to avoid Minho. Ever time he looked at the older he couldn't help but fall more deeply in love.

Minho noticed that he was getting avoided by Seungmin. Whenever he stood near him Seungmin would slowly move away, whenever he tried to tease him Seungmin would reply with a cold response and then walk away. Minho was not happy at all.

It was around eleven pm and Minho couldn't fall asleep. He thought about Seungmin all day, he could only think about the puppy like boy, how he avoided Minho and didn't talk to him all day. Minho wanted to know if the younger boy was angry with him.

Minho stood up and quietly walked out of his room. He made is way into Seungmin's room hoping that he wasn't with Changbin. Minho knocked on the door, he heard little footsteps coming from inside the room and felt his heartbeat speed up a little. The door slowly opened and he was greeted with a messy haired Seungmin. Seungmin yawned and slowly opened his eyes, once they was fully opened he frowned, "hyung, what's wrong?" He asked, "can I stay with you?" Minho asked, quite boldly. Seungmin stared at Minho with wide eyes then let a small smile creep on to his face. "Yeah." Seungmin nodded and moved out of the way so Minho could come in.

Minho laid on Seungmin's double bed and let out a sigh. He missed laying on the younger boys bed. He felt Seungmin also get into the bed and cover himself up. "Why are you up, hyung?" Seungmin asked turning his body to face Minho. Minho was laid on his back, he turned his head and sighed. "Did I do something wrong?" Minho asked, Seungmin looked at him confused. "No, of course not." He answered and Minho then turned his body to look at the younger boy better.

"Today, yesterday, last week, all year you have been trying to avoid me." Minho said, Seungmin's eyes widened. How did he know? Seungmin thought.

"No, I haven't." Seungmin said almost whispering, "yes you have, please tell me what I have done wrong." Minho said and Seungmin shook his head, "it's nothing, really hyung." Seungmin said with a small fake smile. Minho stared deeply into the younger boys eyes and then turned back onto his back. "Fine." He said, "but don't do it again. I'm warning you." Minho said in a deep voice, Seungmin quickly nodded then saw Minho stand up. "Where are you going, hyung? I thought you was staying in here." Seungmin asked, "I am, I'm getting my phone." Minho said and Seungmin just nodded and closed his eyes.

Minho closed the door to Seungmin's room as he walked out. "Hyung?" Minho snapped his head towards Changbin, "yeah?" He asked as he stoped walking any further. "Why was you in Seungminies room?" Changbin asked hiding a smirk, "why do you care?" Minho asked frowning his brows, "no nothing.. I was going to ask him to come and sleep with me." Changbin said letting a cheeky smile form onto his face. Minho clicked his tongue, "I'm staying with him." He mumbled looking away from the younger boy, "really?" Changbin asked while laughing a bit, Minho nodded and as he was about to walk into the bathroom Changbin said: "it's about time, he's been upset that you never ask him to do that anymore." Changbin said and walked back towards his room.

Once Minho closed the bathroom door he bit his lip hard, is that why he was angry? Minho asked himself. He finished what he was doing and walked back into Seungmin's room. He saw that the boy was very still and smiled thinking he was asleep. He closed the door quietly and walked over to the bed, getting into it and comfortable.

Minho looked over to Seungmin, he started at the younger boys soft features. He chuckled remembering how he used to always tease Seungmin by calling him a puppy and acting like he was one. He also used to call him "pup" that was Minho's nickname and no one else used it. They wasn't allowed to.

Minho finally fell asleep after looking at Seungmin for nearly an hour. No matter how much Minho wanted to grab the boy and hug him, he didn't. He thought that he would make Seungmin uncomfortable, since they haven't done anything like that for ages.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3