C h a p t e r T w e l v e

Happiness Is A Butterfly /-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Twelve

/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Twelve

Both  Seungmin and Minho became closer every day, they spent a lot of time around each other and talked a lot more. The members were in the dance studio, Minho had sat down for a break since he has been going nonstop for almost an hour, he sat on his phone and took little sips of water every now and then. Suddenly, Seungmin placed himself in the elders lap, he made himself comfortable and leaned on Minho. "Yah!" Minho yelled, "whaat?" Seungmin asked with a pout, "am I not allowed to sit on you?" He then asked while moving around a little. "No, you can but don't move so much." Minho whispered, so the other members couldn't hear, well, not like they could anyway, the music was quite loud.

Seungmin smirked, "why not?" He asked moving again, thinking he was annoying Minho, suddenly, Minho let out a groan into his ear. Seungmin's eyes widened and he stopped moving completely, "sorry?" Seungmin said with a small smile and blush. Minho didn't say anything, he went back onto his phone with an annoyed face, 'well, it kinda worked." Seungmin thought. After a couple of minutes Seungmin was moving again, not on purpose, he was uncomfortable due to sitting in one space for a while. Minho held Seungmin's waist tightly and pulled him up slightly, "you comfortable?" He asked and Seungmin nodded, he rested his head on Minho's shoulder and smiled as he watched the elder boy scroll through his phone.

Yes Seungmin is happy, his crush and him are finally become the best friends they once were. But there was one thing, Minho still didn't give him his nickname back, and Seungmin didn't know why.

That night Seungmin wanted to stay in Minho's room again but he was doing a live. He decided to wait in Changbin's room until Minho finished his live. "Hi hyung." Seungmin happily walked into the room, "hey minnie," Changbin smiled at the younger boy as he sat on the bed. "Are you staying in here?" Changbin asked and Seungmin shook his head, "I'm going to stay with Minho-hyung but he's doing a like right now. Can I stay with you until he's done?" Seungmin asked laying down next to Changbin, "well you have already made yourself comfortable, so yes." Changbin agreed with a small laugh.

Seungmin stayed in Changbin's room for around two hours, Minho live ended an hour ago but him and Changbin was watching a movie. Seungmin left the room after saying goodbye to Changbin and quickly made his way to Minho.

Seungmin opened the door and saw Minho laying on his bed on his phone, "helloo!" Seungmin exclaimed, "hi." Minho said coldly, Seungmin frowned his eyes and sat himself next to Minho. He cling onto Minho and looked at what he was doing. "Where was you?" Minho asked, looking away from his phone, "with Changbin-hyung, I was waiting for you to finish your live." Seungmin explained, Minho nodded and put his phone down. He turned over to Seungmin and cuddled him, he put his hands on Seungmin's waist and pulled him close, "I called you twice and you didn't answer." Minho noted, Seungmin nodded his head, "we was watching a movie, I must've got distracted." Seungmin mumbled, "don't." Minho said as he brought Seungmin's head closer and placed it on his chest, Seungmin looked up confused, "what?" He asked with a frown, "don't get distracted, you worry me." Minho answered, Seungmin blushed and nodded, the two slowly feel asleep in each other's arms.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3