C h a p t e r S i x t e e n

Loveeeeeee Song/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Seventeen

Loveeeeeee Song
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Seventeen

Minho and Seungmin had dinner together while watching a movie in the elder boys room. After arguing about who will do the dishes, Seungmin finally gave in and walked down stairs with the plates. He put them in the sink and but the water on when he felt two arms wrap around his small waist, Seungmin jumped a little and looked behind him to see Minho. "What? Are you here to bug me because I have to do the dishes?" Seungmin asked with a pout on his cute face, "no, I just want to feel your waist." Minho admitted, Seungmin widened his eyes and blushed, he quickly turned back to the dishes and began washing them. He felt Minho's hot breath on his neck, he unknowingly tilted his head, liking the feeling of Minho being close and touching him.

Minho took his head from Seungmin's neck and looked at the puppy like boys side profile. He came closer to Seungmin and gave the younger boys earlobe a small lick, Seungmin gasped. Minho then bit down on it making Seungmin bite his lip to stop any noises coming out of his mouth. Seungmin then started moving, he picked up a towel and dried the two plates. Minho moved with his but stopped biting his earlobe, instead he placed his head back into the younger boys neck. Once Seungmin had finished he pushed the elder boy away, Minho had a small smirk on his face while Seungmin had a frown and a very red face. He huffed and ran to his room, Minho followed but got the younger boys door slammed in his face.

Minho smiled and turned the door handle, there was a small struggle to open the door but not for long since Minho was way stronger then Seungmin. Seungmin gave up and jumped onto his bed, Minho walked in the room and sat next to Seungmin who was under the cover. "Seungminie..." Minho whined, there was no answer, "pup~" he then said, Seungmin slowly came out from under the cover with a pout. Minho chuckled and asked: "why did you answer to pup and not Seungmin?" Minho asked with a teasing smile, Seungmin glared at the elder boy, "you know why, you haven't been calling me it because you wanted me to ask you to." Seungmin grumbled while crossing his arms, "yah! How'd you know?" Minho asked and laid down, "go to your own room." Seungmin yelled, "why so shy? Did puppy like it?" Minho teased, "yes now go!" Seungmin was to confused that he didn't release what he said, Minho smirked, "puppy liked it, hm? Would you like more?" Minho asked, coming closer and closer to Seungmin. "W-what no! Hyungg!" Seungmin whined, "you can't do this to-" Seungmin was cut off with Minho's soft lips, they moved their lips slowly, tasting each other and wanting it to last forever; but sadly it couldn't since they both needed air.

"I love you pup."

"I love you too hyung."

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!