C h a p t e r F o u r

If Only/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Four

If Only
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Four

Seungmin woke up hugging one of his pillows, he opened his eyes slowly and saw that Minho was still in his bed. He smiled and stared at the older boy, suddenly Minho started to move around. Seungmin quickly closed his eyes making sure that Minho couldn't see that he was awake. He felt a hand touch his face, his heart stared to speed up and he felt his face heat up. After a couple of seconds he heard Minho leave the room.

As soon as the door closed he let out a shaky breath, he sat up then looked over to the door with his hand over his heart, after a second he screamed. Minho was standing against the door with a smirk on his face. "I knew you wasn't asleep, you was staring at me." Minho said coming closer and closer to Seungmin. "No! I don't know what you are saying, hyung." Seungmin said and stood up with crossed arms, Minho nodded, "sure you don't." Minho said, actually leaving the room. Seungmin whined and mentally cursed at himself.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The members were all sat in an interview. Seungmin was next to Felix.

Minho - Felix - Seungmin - Jisung

Jeongin - Hyunjin - Changbin - Chan

Seungmin gave Minho sneaky glances every now and then, little did he know Minho was doing the exact same to him. Felix started to talk and Seungmin took it as a perfect opportunity to glance at Minho. As he did his eyes met with the elders. Both their eyes widened and they quickly looked away. Seungmin bit his lip and closed his eyes cursing mentally at himself. Minho nodded at what Felix was saying, trying not to make anything suspicious. The two was now scared to talk to each other. Knowing it would be quite awkward.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Of course Minho and Seungmin had been put into a car together. They arrived at the interview with three cars. Seungmin was originally with Changbin but swapped with Jisung, the other four was in Chan's car. The two sat quietly in the front seats, Minho was driving and Seungmin awkwardly sat there. "You cold?" Minho asked, since his window was open, "no." Seungmin answered but Minho still done the window up. Seungmin just watched as the elder did it then turned away.

The rest of the trip home was silent, Minho asked if Seungmin was okay a few times but other than that, that was it.

Seungmin thought about Minho all night, was he looking at him, or was it an accident? Maybe he was just looking around the room, yeah, that's probably it. It could only been in Seungmin's dreams to find Minho looking at him.

Seungmin walked out of his room, he looked over to Minho's room and sighed. He was fighting with himself, should he ask to stay in there? Minho asked to stay in his the other night. He put himself together and walked confidently over to Minho's room and knocked on it. "Come in!" Minho said, Seungmin stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Minho looked over to the younger boy and smiled at him. "What's up?" Minho asked turning his chair around to look at him better. "Can I stay with you?" Seungmin slyly asked, "of course." Minho answered, he turned his chair to look at his screen again.

Seungmin's smiled and got comfortable on the elders bed. "What are you playing?" Seungmin asked, "overwatch." Minho said and began taking to someone else. Seungmin nodded, even though Minho couldn't see him. He sat on his phone and waited for Minho to finish his game.

"Fuck!" Minho yelled and put his controller down angrily, Seungmin looked up and laughed then thought: if only he would fuck me.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3