C h a p t e r F i f t e e n

Boyfriend /-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Fifteen

Boyfriend
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Fifteen

"Hyung!" Seungmin whined, following Minho around the house. "What?" Minho asked, slightly annoyed. Minho turned around and stopped walking, he saw Seungmin with a pout on his face. "Tell me why you was jealous!" Seungmin whined, he cling onto Minho. "No, stop following me." Minho said, pushing Seungmin away from him. "Don't you wanna hug me?" Seungmin asked with puppy eyes. Minho groaned and turned around, he walked into the kitchen and got a glass from a cupboard. Seungmin stomped his feet and began walking closer towards Minho when someone grabbed his hand. Seungmin turned around and saw Changbin, "hey minnie, wanna go out today?" Changbin asked, "oh yeah, let me ju-" "he's going out with me." Minho said walking over to Seungmin and Changbin with a glass of water in his hand.

Changbin had a smirk on his face, Seungmin didn't know why, he was also confused why Minho had said that.

"Hyung-" Seungmin tried to speak but Minho took his hand, Seungmin looked over to Minho and he looked like he was going to kill Changbin. Seungmin smiled worriedly. "It's okay, I'll go out with Jisung." Changbin smirked, Minho didn't say anything and nodded. Once Changbin had left Minho pushed Seungmin into the counters. His back was nearly laid on the top on the counter, Minho was pushed up against him while one hand was on his shoulder and the other hand on the counter.

Seungmin's eyes were wide and his face was bright red. "H-hyung!" He yelled trying to push the elder boy off of him. Minho didn't move nor did he say anything, he just stared at the younger boy, not looking away.

"Hyung, someone could see us." Seungmin mumbled, he wasn't looking as Minho he couldn't. "I don't care." Minho whispered into Seungmin's ear before grabbing the younger boys chin and placing his lips on the younger boys. Seungmin stood in shock for a little before kissing Minho back. The kiss lasted two minutes before Minho pulled away to catch his breath. "Hyung.." Seungmin mumbled, "sh.." Minho placed his index finger on the younger boys lip, Seungmin shook his head, "n-no, why'd you do that?" Seungmin asked with a shaky breath, Minho stared deeply into Seungmin's eyes, "because, I love you." He admitted, Seungmin tilted his head, "you, love me?" Seungmin asked pointing to himself, "yes, of course I do." Minho replied, Seungmin shook his head and laughed, "no, no." He said, "it's a joke right? You love Jisung right?" Seungmin asked, tears slowly formed in his eyes, Minho frowned his brows, "why would you think that?" Minho asked, "well of course I love him, but as a friend." Minho added, Seungmin looked away from Minho, "a-are you sure?" Seungmin quietly asked, Minho nodded his head, "yes." He answered, "then why act different around me, you know like that couple concept." Seungmin then asked, Minho smiled slightly, "it's a concept Seungmin." Minho answered, "I know." Seungmin nodded, "but you act like it even off camera." Seungmin mumbled, "it was all fake." Minho admitted, Seungmin looked down, they were still in the same position.

Seungmin lifted his head back up, he put his arms around Minho's shoulder and smiled, "I love you too hyung." Seungmin smiled, Minho returned the smile and placed his lips back onto Seungmin's.

"Ew." They heard a voice behind them, they disconnected their lips and backed away. Minho turned back to see who it was. He saw Hyunjin standing there with his famous disgusted face, Minho rolled his eyes, "what?" Minho then asked, "why are you doing this in the middle of the kitchen?" Hyunjin asked, Minho widened his eyes as he forgot that they was still there. "Whatever, I'm just getting some food." Hyunjin said. Seungmin and Minho silently watched as Hyunjin got some food and quickly walked out of the kitchen while giving to two small glares. Once Hyunjin left the two began kissing again.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3