Chapter 26

By the time Damien reached his house, all he could think about was making a home between Amelia's legs. But the thought quickly left his mind when she opened her door and exited the vehicle before he could shut off the engine. He grunted, adjusted his pants, and then followed her out onto the driveway. She was pulling her dress down when he pulled her in at the waist and pressed his cock into her ass. She looked at him over her shoulder and smiled, but it quickly faded when she saw the scowl on his face. She could only gather that he was upset that she hadn't waited for him.

"I can open my own doors," she told him. A playful smirk appeared on her face, but this only seemed to deepen his scowl.

"I'm well aware," he replied. "But as long as you're my pet, you will wait for your master."

Her breath hitched when he bent her over the hood of the car. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it, earning a loud cry of pain.

"Damien," she moaned.

He pulled her dress over her ass, exposing her to the cold air. "Address me properly, Amelia."

"Fuck me, Damien," she begged him.

Dissatisfied, he tugged on her hair and groped her ass in one hand, squeezing it. "Should we try that again?"

Taunting him with her silence, she pressed her lips together and shook her head. Her disobedience garnered the reaction she was hoping for. He lifted her leg onto the hood of the car and pulled her panties aside. With a sharp intake of breath, he shoved his cock inside her and began to mercilessly fuck her.

Amelia's eyes rolled back, and she covered her mouth with her hand, resisting the urge to moan. He couldn't know just how much she enjoyed her punishment.

"Now, Amelia, tell me who's fucking your sweet little pussy," he demanded of her.

She couldn't hold back. As he thrusted deeper, forcing her to take the entirety of his length, she screamed and slapped her palms against the car, bracing herself.

"You are," she answered.

"Try again."

"You are, master," she cried.

"Good girl," he said, grinning. He released her hair and held her by the hips, guiding her ass to meet his every thrust. "Tell me who you belong to."

She grinned at the idea of being exclusively his to fuck and please, and as much as she wanted only Damien to dominate her body and control her pleasure, she knew he was only playing his role as her dominant. Nevertheless, she would play along.

So, she said, "You, master."

"You're mine," he whispered. He was so quiet that she wasn't sure she heard him correctly. Then he spoke again. "You belong to me, Amelia."

She wanted to respond, but the strong urge to relieve herself took over instead, making her forget what he had said completely. She tried crossing her legs, as if that would stop the intense feeling from deep inside her, but Damien spanked the back of her knees, forcing them apart.

"Cum," he commanded.

Her pussy immediately obeyed and expelled a stream of juices, smothering his cock with her white nectar. She moaned through the release, filling the air with a loud melody as he gathered her in his arms and buried his nose inside her hair.

Amelia was still recovering when Damien roughly pulled out. She spun to him and dropped to her knees with her mouth open. He propped the tip of his cock on her lower lip and stroked his shaft, shooting his load into her mouth. She met his gaze as she swallowed his thick cum and then took the head of his dick into her mouth, suckling on the droplets that remained.