Chapter 35

Amelia was applying her lipstick when Damien emerged from the adjoining bathroom with nothing to cover himself. She caught his gaze in the reflection of the mirror and paused to admire the unclothed man standing behind her. He winked before turning to the bed and picked up the suit he had laid out for their nightly escapade.

As he dressed, Amelia quickly finished her makeup and tossed her tube of lipstick inside her clutch. Then she peeled off the towel around her body, allowing it to fall to the floor before sauntering over to Damien. She pressed her naked body against his backside and traced the bulging muscles in his arms.

"Naughty girl, what are you doing?" he asked, smirking.

"You can't come out looking like this and expect me to do nothing," she said. She reached around his waist and wrapped her small hand around his cock, massaging it until he grew firm in her hand. "I want a taste before we leave."

"We'll never get out of here if I let you do that."

She pouted, although he couldn't see her, and then reluctantly released him. "You'll regret turning me down."

He laughed and pulled on a pair of briefs to cover himself. "You suggested that we meet up with our new friends, and it would be rude not to show up on time."

"Fine" she said, rolling her eyes.

She walked over to the closet where she took a red satin dress off the hanger and slipped into it. The draped collar exposed her voluptuous breasts, and the chain detailing of the straps dug into her skin as she tried to pull the hem farther than it could go. As she bent over to retrieve her black stilettos, Damien groped her ass and dragged his nose through her hair. He was fully dressed in a white button down, black slacks, and matching suit jacket.

"If you think I'm rejecting you, you're wrong," he murmured. He wrapped her hair around his hand and moved it out the way to expose her neck where he laid soft kisses against her skin. "I'm trying really hard to prove that I want more than sex from you, although you're impossible to resist."

"You've proven it already," she told him.

Amelia turned to the vanity mirror to sit and slid her stilettos on. She was securing the straps when Damien kneeled in front of her and took over. His hands moved slowly as he slid the strap through the metal clasp and then moved onto the other side. He gazed up at her once her stilettos were secured and furrowed his brows.

"Something's missing," he said. He stood up to search the top of the vanity. When he spotted her diamond encrusted collar, he picked it up and then clasped it around her neck. "You look perfect. Will you wait for me downstairs?"

She obediently nodded and collected her clutch and phone off the vanity. With her items in hand, she made her way out of the bedroom and descended the stairs. She was passing through the mezzanine when she heard a snort coming from the seating area.

Amelia turned her attention toward the sound and faltered in step when she saw Laura and Stevie on the couch. While Stevie was entirely focused on her phone, Laura was watching Amelia with a smug grin on her face.

"What desperate strip club hired you?" she asked.

Amelia tugged at the bottom of her dress. When it didn't budge, she crossed her arms over her chest, as if that would cover her.

Stevie looked up at that moment and snickered. "LA is the most entertaining place in the country, and I am thoroughly entertained."

Amelia forced a smile to show the women that she wasn't the least bit affected by their words, despite how hurtful they were. She was going to speak when Wes appeared at the top of the stairs connecting to the foyer.