Chapter 1. All in a day's work.

"Hey what's up guys welcome to the live stream, it's you're favorite Samurai here and today I have some crazy news! I'm moving to Musutafu, Japan tomorrow night!! Isn't that insane?! Now! I know you guys are wondering what about gaming with the boys, and you don't have to worry about a thing! Me and the boys will continue playing games together, while I go back to my great grandparents roots and learn about there cultures and stuff.
And also check this out guys... You ready?... I'm going to try to make it into UA!!" I yelled out, holding up a big blue and white folder with UA on in the front.
The chat starts to go crazy with congratulations and some hate, but of course I just brush it off.
"I know I never EVER talked about my quirks, and I still won't, but some people call my quirks villainous and horrifying. But I want to use my quirks to save people, make everyday better for the next generation so I think today we'll just listen to music, and you guys can watch me pack sound good?" I asked into the camera, getting a lot of sures, hell yeahs, and others in the chat.
After awhile of packing and answering questions, a donation notification went of with a message.
(Robot voice)
"Pinkalienqueen999 donated 10$.
OMG I live in Musutafu, Japan and I'm going to UA! We have to link up!" I look up to the camera and walk over to my desk, with a big smile.
"Pinkalienqueen999 thank you so much for the 10 dollars! And definitely DM me and we can trade numbers, I recently got my new Japanese number today!" I said with a big smile, and a thumbs up.
After awhile of packing up the room, I pull out a large crate, and open it pulling out a katana an checking the blade. I put the sheath back on the blade, and gently put it back with the rest of my gear. Nodding I smile to myself as I close the crate, and put multiple pad, and key locks.
"And finally guys, everything I am bringing to Japan with me is all packed and ready to go. I have to get off now and call up my friend in Musutafu, before I pack up my computer. Thank you guys so much for the support today, and thank you everyone for joining! Bye guys!" I yelled out as I close the stream.
Plopping into my gaming chair, I breathe a large sigh as I rub the tiredness in my eyes.
"Okay time to call an old friend of mine." I said to myself, looking through my Skype contacts.
Finding the name with a grin, I hit call with a smile on my face and wait for him to awnser.
"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" The voice and face of a blonde spikey haired, red eyes teen.
"KATSUKI BAKUGO YOU HANDSOME SON OF BITCH HOW ARE YOU?!" I yelled out, getting a surprised face from him before a smile.
"HAHAHAHA! Y/N UCHIHA! YOU SON OF A BITCH! How are you man?!" Bakugo asked with barking laugh.
"Dude I'm calling with great news!" I yelled.
"WELL FUCKING SPIT IT OUT!" Katsuki yelled.
"I'm moving to Musutafu and I'll be there in the next 12 hours!" I said excitedly.
Katsuki stares at me for a bit, completely shocked until a grin spread across his face.
"HEY OLD HAG!! WE HAVE TO GO TO AIRPORT IN 12 HOURS!!" Katsuki yelled out as he runs down the stairs.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KATSUKI!" Came the voice of his mother, Mitsuki.
"IT'S Y/N HE'S MOVING INTO MUSUTAFU!" Katsuki yelled out excitedly.
He gives his mother the phone, causing a light blush to spread across her face as her eyes widened.
"Oh Y/N, how are you!? You're moving here?" Mitsuki asked confused, causing me to frown.
"Y-yeah, my parents and I aren't seeing eye-to-eye about me going to UA, so it's just me." I said bitterly.
"Well you have a place to stay right?" Mitsuki asked, obvious concern on her face.
"Oh yeah! I got a whole condo I bought with my YouTube money!" I yelled out.
"WHAT? YOU'RE A YOUTUBER AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" Katsuki yelled in the background, before coming back into view with a sandwich.
"Well you'll be Musutafu in 12 hours right?" Mitsuki asked.
"Yup I have to go catch my flight in about an hour, so I better go." Y/N said with a smile.
"Well okay dear, we'll be there to pick you up." Mitsuki said with a smile.
"FUCK YEAH YOU NINJA BASTARD, ILL SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS!" Katsuki yelled.
"Okay you walking bag of C-4 I'll see you soon!" I yelled hanging up.
There was then a knock on my door, before being bursted open by my older sister Jane. Jane has black hair with blonde highlights, an hour glass figure, stands at 5'3, with a red crop top, a pair of black leather pants, some black and white high tops, a black leather jacket, with her hair up in a pony tail, and gold hoop earrings on her ears.
My older sister leans against the door, before giving a sigh, as she wipes her hand down her face.
"Do you have to be so hard headed about this Y/N? You know mom's going to freak." Jane said as she crosses her arms.
Sighing, I stand up and walk over to my sister as I look down a bit, and give her a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you sis." I said as she hugs me back.
"I'm gonna miss you too my little freakishly big brother." She said with a laugh.
(Y/N is 6'1.)
"Well come on the jet is ready at airport I'll drive you." Jane said picking up a duffle bag.
I smile and nod, putting on my rucksack and laptop bag. After putting the bags in the car, I smile and turn to my sister.
"You know if you want you can have my set up." I said getting a shocked expression in return.
"A-are you serious? Y/n that set up costed you thousands." Jane said walking up to me, and shakes me by the shoulders.
"Yeah I know, but you need a computer for college, so think of it as a going away gift." I said with a soft smile.
"Oh Y-Y/n thank you so much." Jane said hugging me tightly.
Smiling I hug her back tightly, and pat her head.
"Of course, besides my condo has been purchased and furbished with new furniture so I'm good." I said with chuckle, getting her to push me away and roll her eyes.
"Well you better go tell mom and dad." Jane said, getting a groan from me in response.
"Do I have to? Can't we just go?" I asked desperately.
Jane looks at me and sighs, then claps her hands together.
"I'll make you a deal, you at least give Mom a hug and say goodbye, I'll stop by Starbucks." Jane said as I then sprint into the house.
I walk into the living room seeing my mother on the couch with her head in her hands.
"Mom." I call out to her, gaining her attention as she looks up at me.
My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes, also an hour glass figure, wearing a black and white pants suit.
Her tight bun, now disheveled with a glass of wine on the table besides her. The 52 year old woman looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy.
"Oh my baby boy, why can't you just stay with us?" My mother asked softly wiping her eyes.
"I can't mom, being a hero is my dream, and since I'm the first in a long line of both families to have there kekki genki, with one being a mutation, I want to use it for good and UA is the top hero school in the world." I said as I hug her tightly.
"You and Dad trained me with all the jutsu and chakra knowledge I can have, but also UA can help with my other Quirks, and I think that's important." I said as I look down to her.
She looks into my eyes for a moment, staring deep and hard, before sighing.
"Then at least let me order you a car to your liking hmm?" My mom asked.
"Okay sure, how about an armoured GMC Yukon?" I asked as a joke.
"Done! I'll make sure you're at least protected on the road." My mom said with a smile, getting me to look at her in shock.
"Really?! Thank you mom... I promise I'll be sure to call you when I can."
I said hugging her again as she hugs me back.
"Good because I took the liberty to send some American firepower to your condo." She said looking at me with a smile.
I look at her for a minute, contemplating what she said, until I look down at her and nod.
"Okay mom, thanks." I said.
My mom walks me outside to my 20 year old sister, and hugs me again.
"Okay you two, you better get this one to the airport." Mom said clasping her hands together.
"Right, okay you little shit come on." Jane said as she gets in the driver seat.
"Coming! I love you Mom I'll call you after I get to the condo." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek,before getting in the car.
A few minutes later, Jane pulls into the airport gate leading it to the Uchiha hanger, before we get out, while the jet crew unload my bags and boxes loading them into the plane.
"Well I guess this is it." I said looking to my sister, getting a nod from her as she wipes her left eye.
"I can't believe I'm about to let my little brother leave, to go to another country by his self." She says hugging me tightly.
"Hey I won't be completely alone, Bomb-boy will be there." I said jokingly getting a stern look.
"Oh yes, because you being around a walking, talking, brick of C-4 calms my nerves." Jane said, rolling her eyes as I chuckle a bit.
"Yeah, yeah, he's not that bad." I said as I start to walk up the stairs.
"Hey Y/n?"
I turn around, seeing my sister's face being rather desperate and pleading.
"Be careful yeah?"
"Of course... I love you sis I'll call once I make it to the condo." I said climbing the stairs.
"I love you too little brother." She said as watches me board the plane, and stays until it takes off.
"Mr.Uchiha?" I turn around seeing a one of the female flight attendants.
"Yes?" I asked, taking a sip of water.
"We have made into cruising altitude, you can go to your sleeping corders if you like." She said with a smile.
I smile in turn but shake my head.
"No thank you, I'll probably fall asleep here in the chair." I said with a yawn.
"Would you like a blanket sir?" The other attendant asked, getting a nod.
"That would be wonderful, thank you." I said, as both of the ladies leave, before one returning with a blanket, as I put in my headphones to listen to music and fall asleep.
After a long 12 hour flight, we made to the airport of Tokyo. As I stumble out of the plane tiredly, I walk in and go through customs as my plane crew gather my luggage.
"Mr.Uchiha? We have your luggage in one of the cars, ready for transport." The first attendant, from earlier said with a smile.
"Perfect, go ahead and take it to the Condo, I have someone else picking me up here. Here's a key to the condo, I trust you to keep it safe yes?" I asked looking at the attendant, named Candice. Candice is a rather busty red head with emerald green eyes, wide hips, standing at 5'6.
"Of course sir." She said with a smile, taking the key.
"I'll keep it with me at all times." Candice said before walking away.
I walk through the front of the airport doors, seeing the Bakugos.
Katsuki smiles as he leans against the car before knock on the hood, getting the attention of his parents.
"About damn time you tall muscle headed bastard." Katsuki said giving me a hug, as hug him harder and lift him off the ground.
"OI PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!" He yelled hitting my shoulder, as I set him down with a big smile and a laugh.
Masaru and Mitsuki get out of the car, and walk over to me.
"Y/n it's so good to see you again dear!" Mitsuki said hugging me tightly.
"Y-yes my boy, you look great." Masaru said, kind of intimated by my height and size.
"Mitsuki, Masaru it's great to see you both." I said with a chuckle.
"HEY I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND WHAT ABOUT ME?!"  Katsuki yelled, before I put him in a head lock and give him a noogie.
"Yah know, for someone born a month before me, you're pretty small." I said with a laugh.
"HAH?! NO IM NOT! YOU'RE JUST FREAKISHLY BIG!" Katsuki yelled, as he pushes me off, before jumping up and shoving my hood over my eyes.
"Well let's get this boy to his new home, and get a motherly opinion on it." Mitsuki said with a smile.
"Cool I decorated, and color schemed it to my liking." I said, following the Bakugos to there car.
After about 30 minutes, we arrived at the building my condo is in.