Chapter 16

In Dream State.

Y/n looks around as he walks down what seems to be a sewer, as he looks down at himself he notices some type of red bubbling energy around him. Narrowing his eyes a bit, he continues to walk towards wherever this hall ended. After what felt like hours, Y/n arrived to a large open gate with a large sleeping fox in it, with 9 swishing tails.
"When I was told I'd be call upon again, I never thought it'd be the descendent of my last container." The voice of the fox was deep, dark, and rugged as he spoke to the boy. Y/n's eyes widen in shock seeing the fabled Kyuubi no Yoko.
"K-Kyuubi-sama, how are you here?" Y/n asked, causing the fox to grin a bit putting Y/n on guard.
"Easy there brat, if I wanted to kill you'd already be dead."  The Kyuubi said, causing Y/n to relax a bit.
"So what do you want with me?" Y/n asked, causing the fox to grin.
"Straight to the point, I miss being able to do stuff, and I haven't seen the world in the past few hundred thousand years, I'll be your companion and you can draw on my power whenever you need." The Kyuubi stated, causing the boy to grin but then a question came into his head.
"But how am I supposed to find you?" Y/n asked, causing the fox to smirk before sitting up and sticking out his fist.
"When Naruto was still alive, I made to where if I'm ever needed along the bloodline, all we have to do is pump fists."  The Kyuubi stated, causing Y/n to look confused but shrugged.
"Your chakra coils will be strained for a few hours, but with my regeneration abilities, you should be fine. But when we do this, you're going to wake up in a large amount of pain." The Kyuubi stated, causing the boy to frown a bit.
"If it means I can protect my family and friends, then I'll gladly do it." Y/n stated, causing the Kyuubi to grin as they pump fists.
"Oh and kid, call me Kurama." That was the last thing Y/n heard before being thrown out of his dream state.

Outside in hospital room, 1 hour before hand.

"Everyone out of the way!" Yelled a paramedic as he pushes the gurney with our hero on it, as the other paramedic guides him to turn left or right, as Aizawa and All Might jog along besides the unconscious teen. A doctor then runs out of a room on the left, causing the woman doctors eyes to widen in horror at the sight of the boy.
"What's the damage?" The doctor asked as she jogs ahead of the heros, causing the second paramedic to speak up.
"Trauma to the back of the skull, slashed left eye, a gunshot wound to the collar bone and shin, a broken nose, dislocated jaw, and possibly a ruptured lung." The paramedic said, as more doctors and nurses and followed along.
"Heros I thank you for your help, but I'm afraid this is as far as you go." One of the nurses said, stopping the heros in there tracks.
"I understand, we'll be in the waiting room." All Might said, getting the nurse to nod as the group of doctors and nurses disappeared behind a automated door.
Arriving at the waiting room, the two heros saw all of class 1-A, as Bakugo stood up with Midoriya, walking to the heros.
"H-how is he?" Izuku asked, getting the two heros to sigh, as Aizawa rubs his forehead.
"He's still in critical condition, there getting him into a room as we speak."
Aizawa said, getting Bakugo to growl, but before he shouted, a hand clasped his shoulder as he turns around seeing his mother, father, and Inko.
"I'm afraid that's not what he meant." Mitsuki said, causing All Might to fill the class and three parents on the injuries.
"So he might not make it..." Bakugo said, his eyes shadowed by his hair, as his arms shook with rage.
"Kacchan, this is our Y/n we're talking about, he'll make it... He has to." Izuku said, getting the blonde to calm down a bit, before Momo and Jirou walked up, carrying the bloodied combat vest.
"Sensei, there's something vibrating in the vest." Momo said, as she holds out the vest, causing Aizawa to take it, before following a cord connect to an ear piece, that led to a pocket in the top of the vest opening the pocket, he pulled out a bloodied and cracked phone.
"It's his mother." Aizawa said, as Inko held out her hand.
"I'll take care of this, I know Hinabi very well." Inko said, getting Aizawa to sigh and hand her the phone, as she answers and walks outside the waiting room.
"Kids how about we go sit down hmm?" Mitsuki said, getting the kids to nod, as her and her husband leads the kids to the chairs.
After a few moments, Inko walked back in her eyes red and puffy, as she sits down besides her son, hugging him as he hugs her back. While Aizawa was on the phone with Nezu, and the rest of the class on there phones or drinking coffee. After about another 15 minuets, a large group of women mostly in military combat gear, one wearing work out gear, one in a kimono, and another in baggie but revealing purple outfit.
"WHERE THR FUCK IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!" The girl in workout clothes yelled loudly, causing the woman in the kimono to sigh.
"Jane that is quite enough." The woman said, causing the younger woman to growl a bit.
"Hinabi, hello." Inko said standing up, greeting the woman in the kimono hugging her.
"Oh Inko, I wish this was on better terms." Hinabi said, as Inko moves to the side and Mitsuki takes her place.
"Mitsuki, it's good to see you as well."  Hinabi spoke, causing the blonde woman to smile a bit.
"Jess hey!" Izuku ran up to the woman, causing her to smile a bit, as Izuku and Katsuki noticed the red and puffiness of her eyes.
"Hey you guys, it seems we always meet up like this huh?" Jess said rubbing her stomach a bit, as Natasha rubs her back.
"That fucking giant bastard." Katsuki said with a growl, before a doctor comes into the room.
"Family of Y/n Uchiha?" The female doctor asked, causing everyone to stand up.
"Oh well good thing he has a big room, if you guys will follow me."  The doctor said, guiding the group to a hospital room.