Chapter 9: Reunion And Slaughter

Arriving in my parking garage, I put my head on the steering wheel as my phone goes off multiple times, checking it I see the group chat of the girls was titled Class 1-gAs.
Mina: 'Hey guys, thought I'd make a group chat so if we need help with anything, we can contact the class.'
Denki: 'Guys I cant find my phone!!'
Y/n: 'D... It's in your hand.'
Denki: 'Oh yeah :).'
Kyoka: 'Idiot.'
Katsuki: 'STOP BLOWING UP MY DAMN PHONE!!'
Sighing and shaking my head, I lock my phone, putting it in my pocket and leaving the car, I make it to the elevator and put my key card against the key reader, taking me to my condo.
Arriving into the condo, I hear laughter and talking from the kitchen as I walk to my couch, and fall over the side, putting my left arm over my eyes, as my school jacket is over the arm of the couch. Hearing footsteps enter the living, I pretend not to hear them as I yawn and smack my lips before rubbing my eyes and looking up at them, seeing them smile warmly down at me, as Mika steps forward and wraps my in a hug, as I hug back tightly.
"Mmm God I missed you girls." I said, getting Mika to kiss my cheek, as I kiss her lips before standing and opening my arms.
"Okay girls come here." I said before they all jump on me, knocking me to the floor.
Mikasa looks down at me with a grin, as I raise a brow.
"So going on patrol tonight?" She asked, getting the others to raise a brow at me, as I nod.
"Yup Eraserhead is kinda watching over me, or supposed to be but I've been keeping an eye on a big drug, sex, and weapon ring, that I'll be hitting tonight." I said, with a tired sigh, getting Jess to look at me concerned.
"Hun you've been going out every night, coming home around 5, sleeping an hour so you can leave by 7, plus taking care of me when I need something, I really wish you'd take a night to yourself." Jess said, getting Mika, Mikaska, and Makima to narrow there eyes, as Astrid and Natasha hit my shoulders.
"I can't tonight, I'm hitting them while they do a deal with another gang, but after this is taken care of I'll take a few nights off." I said getting up, and walking to the secret room, as the girls follow and leans against the wall, with there arms crossed, eyes narrowed as Natalie looks shy.
"You better be fucking careful you asshole, if I find out you got injured, I will come up to that fucking hospital, and cause a whole fucking dramatic opera." Natasha said, walking up to my gun wall, looking over a Russian built AK-47.
"And if you see any guns that no one will notice, you better add on to your collection here." Natasha finished, before walking over to me helping me tighten my left forearm piece.
Sighing Mika walks over, and checks my set of katanas that she bought for me.
"You've been taking good care of these babe, can't even tell you used them." She said, getting me to smile a bit.
"I clean them every time I can." I said with a smile, as I put them on my hip.
Grabbing an AR-15, and my favorite Canik TP9SFX.