Chapter 8: Loving Time And First Day Of School

"Babe I'm home!" I yelled out, as I enter the condo getting Jess to run down the stairs before jumping on me, her arms wrapping my neck, and legs around my waist, kissing me deeply, as my hands grip her firm, big, perfect ass, kissing back deeply. She then smiles and slides off of me, with a big teasing smile that made my stomach flutter, as she takes me upstairs by the hand.

(LEMON START!)

After arriving to the room, I turn her around, picking her up as her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck, as I kiss and nibble on her neck, getting soft moans in return. After setting her down on the edge of the bed, I start to remove my hoodie when I feel my shorts are removed, and my large rod now swaying between my legs, as I feel her soft hands wraps around my 12 1/2 in long and 4 inches wide cock, as she licks the head.
"Oh fuck babygirl already?" I asked as I look down at her, getting a soft nod and a wink before she slips the tip I'm her mouth, bobbing up and down slowly as her head goes lower, while her tongue twirls the head.
Groaning softly, I wrap my left hand in her hair as I watch her, bitting my lip feeling my rod go deeper into her throat, before she comes up stopping halfway, before proceeding to throat fuck herself, while looking into my eyes half lidded. Slowly her left hand moves down her body, before slipping her hand into her pants and rubbing herself, as she moans around my cock while throat fucking herself, her moans give out vibrations from her throat, make my eyes roll back a bit in pleasure as she proceeds to go faster,with her right hand follows behind her mouth.
"O-oh my f-fucking God Jess, if you keep this up I-I'm gonna cum already." I said, only for the response to be going faster and harder with her right hand, as she removes her throat from my cock with a big lust filled smile as she jacks off my rod looking up at me.
"Well that's the point babe, to get you to cum now to last longer when you're railing me." Jess said, before slamming my rod back down her throat, going faster and harder and moaning loudly, as she rubs herself faster matching the pace.
"J-Jess I'm-I'm gonna fuck bust!" I yelled out getting her to tighten her lips around my rod, before speeding up more as I groan loudly exploding my cum down her throat, while her cheeks puff up a bit.
Afterwards she swollows her mouth full, and licks her lips before starting to speak, when her phone started to ring.

(Lemon scene End.)

Groaning in annoyance, I look down at her with puppy eyes getting her to pout, and sigh before standing and walking out of the room grumbling.
"God damn it, it was about to get started." I said with a heavy sigh, as Jess talks on the phone, while standing up I get dressed again before checking my phone.
"11:30?! Shit I'm late!" I yelled, before running to the streaming room, and diving into the gaming chair.
"Okay turn this on, sign on to Twitch and YouTube, turn the camera on, hit record, and start stream." I said talking to myself, as he set up the stream of the morning, as people start to fill the chat.
"Good morning or evening you amazing people, now later today when more people get on, the boys and I will play some COD." I said, getting replies of 'awesome' and 'can't wait', as Jess walk into the room on the phone.
"Oh shit babe, I'm sorry I didn't know you're streaming." Jess said shyly, getting me to smile a bit as I push myself back a bit, and pat my lap.
"Nothing to be sorry about dear, come and join me." I said before she blushes a bit, and nods coming over to me and straddles me putting her head on my shoulder.
"Sooo the girls are on base and pissed at you." Jess said, getting me to go pale very quickly.
"Wh-what?! Why?! What I dooo?!" I asked loudly, getting the chat to go faster as people type 'Ooouuu' in chat.
"They're pissed that you got me pregnant first, and not one of them." Jess said, getting my mind to go blank.
"Wait, what, hold up, rewind, repeat that again." I said, getting my left eye brow to go up.
"I said, that they're mad that you got me pregnant first and none of them." Jess repeated with a giggle, the chat suddenly goes quiet before exploding as it scrolls quickly, as people fill the chat. I stare into her eyes, before my eyes widen slowly, getting me to sputter.
"I-they-who-I, hold on they want to be with me?" I asked, getting her to smile and nod.
"Yeah, that and one other thing they're in country and on base, and finding time to come over after they settle." Jess said, getting me to nod slowly as she giggles.
"Well uhm, should I move into a bigger condo?" I asked her, getting her to shake her head with a teasing smile.
"Nope, just a bigger bed." Jess said, getting a bit of blood to drip down from my nose.
"Hehe okay sure." I said with a smile as I rub the back of my head, getting her to roll her eyes and slap my chest before standing.
"Okay stud, I'll talk to the girls about it, while you make us more money into your overloaded bank accounts." Jess said with a smile, as she leaves.
"You know I do this for the people who think I'm funny and like my videos!" I yelled after her, as she closes the door, my discord goes off.
"Aye you sexy fucker, are you ready or what?" Came the voice of my good friend Grizzy, as the other boys fill the discord.
"Fuck yeah."  I said fixing my mic, and starting up the game.