Chapter 5: A Meeting And Attempted Murder

After arriving in Minato City, as well at the restaurant, I pull up to valet parking, as I get out with everyone before passing the keys to valet worker.
"Hey Inko, will you do me the honor of holding onto my arm as we enter and walk?" I asked Inko kinda nervously, getting her to blush a bit before she nods, as she slips her left hand into the crease of my arm.
"Of c-course." She said with a smile, getting me to smile back.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this way." I said as Inko walk in followed by the others.
"Hello how can I help yo-" the man was interupted as I activate my eyes, letting the man know exactly who I am.
"M-Mr.Uchiha, principal N-Nezu and the Minister are waiting for you, and y-your party." The hostess said very nervously, as everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and turned to look at my group, well more of me.
"Good, please lead the way." I said following the hostess who bowed, and started leading us upstairs to a private large table, where multiple heros and high ranking military officials where waiting.
"Mister Minister sir, Mr.U-Uchiha and company is h-here s-sir." The hostess said, before bowing a bit as she steps aside as I enter into view with Inko as she grips my arm tighter.
"Ahh Mr.Uchiha and guests welcome, welcome, please sit and order whatever you'd like." Nezu said with a big smile as some of the heros and generals gulp a bit in my presence alone.
"Ah Nezu, how is the gate and security systems holding up?" I asked, deactivating my eyes, turning them back into my bright sapphire blue eyes.
"Wonderful just wonderful, please sit." Nezu said again as we all scoot into the rather very large half circle booth, as I find myself next to Shota Aizawa.
"Ahh Mr.Aizawa hello, my name is Y/n Uchiha, it's an honor to meet you." I said sticking out my hand, getting the man to smile a bit and shake it as well.
"The honor's all mine Mr.Uchiha." replied Aizawa.
"Now Mr.Uchiha, would you like to eat first or do business?" Said the gruff voice of the Minister.
"Ahh Mr.Minister, well everyone else can order, and we can do business, I'll eat after I state my business." I said with a soft and calm smile.
"You sure there Jarhead?" Kat asked, getting some shocked gasps as I smile to him.
"I'm positive Kat, go ahead and order you guys, you can listen in after you all order." I said as I reach over, and grab the sake bottle, pouring it into a saucer, as I shot it back before pouring another, and placing it back down.
After everyone orders there food, and I order a bourbon while getting concerned looks from my friends, and heros.
"Well Mr.Uchiha, shall we begin?" Asked one of the generals.
"Of course I'm just waiting on y'all." I said with a soft smile, before taking a sip of my sake.
"Well we understand from our last video call, that you made a suit of nanotechnology from the strongest material on Earth, known as Tungsten." Said the Minister getting some eye brows to raise, as I nod in confirmation.
"Yes I did but I will not be selling it." I said sternly but kindly.
"And may I ask why?" One of the generals ask, before I sigh and shoot back another shot of sake before pouring another, and shooting back that one as well.
"Well Minister, maybe because it's just a trial to see if it works accordingly, and to be completely honest, I don't know if I ever want to sell it." I said before enter-locking my fingers, and putting my arms on their elbows in front of my face.
"Mr.Uchiha, I demand you reconsider." Said one of the younger generals, before I narrow my eyes.
"Oh? You demand eh?" I asked daringly, activating my eyes.
"Yes I demand, you are-"
"SILENCE!" I yelled sternly, getting the whole restaurant to go quiet again, as a dark aura surrounds the area, as I slowly stand to my feet.
"You ask me to come here to do business, I came to do business. You ask me to sell MY suit, and I deny it. Then you have the audacity to demand something of me, where you have no say. You can't demand something, you can't even ask for something, now be quite you filth before I throw through that window, trash." I growled out getting my KI and blood lust to focus on him, until I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I turn to see Izu shaking his head with a pleading look. I sigh before sitting back down, as the restaurant goes back to what they where doing before the waitress puts down the drinks, as I take a sip of my alcohol.
"Now, Mr.Minister, I expect you to keep this rodent on a tight leash." I said sternly.
"O-of course M-Mr.Uchiha, I apologise for his stupidity." He said nervously as he grabs the general by the back of the head, and make him bow with him.
"Good, now when it comes to the other armor plans, they are currently heading to Kadena Air Base as we speak." I said taking another sip, before lighting a cigarette.
"You shouldn't be smoking." Aizawa said.
"And you should sleep more." I responded, getting a smirk from the tired hero.
"Mr.Uchiha, please you're only 16 you shouldn't be doing these things." Said a tall muscular blonde hero.
"A-All Might." Izu said getting the blondes attention.
"Young Midoriya, you know Mr.Uchiha?" Asked All Might, getting Izu to nod.
"He's like brother to me and Kaachan here." Izu said, pointing to Kat.
"I know I shouldn't do these things, but honestly, I'm a 16 year old, running a multi million dollars company, that is selling weapons and armor to countries." I said with a soft, and tired yawn.
"I see well that is excellent news about the incoming shipment." The Minister said with a smile.
"Of course I just ask for simple thing in return." I said with a soft smile.
"Oh and what is tha-" the Minister was cut off by me raising my hand, and activating my eyes.
"Everyone, listen to me very closely." I said seriously, getting the attention of the ones around the table.
"Mr.Minister, there is a red laser pointed to the center of your chest, do you trust me?" I asked looking at him in the eyes, as he starts to sweat and nods.
"Substitution Jutsu." I said softly, causing me and the Minister to switch places, as soon as a window is broken through as a round hits my chest, causing me to be thrown against the seat."Y/n!" Izu cried out, as Kat jumps up and closes the curtains on the window.
"M-Mr.Uchiha, y-you saved my life." The Minister said softly, as he run around the table to me, as I clutch my chest while blood comes from my mouth, I grab the bottom of my trench coat, and pull hard causing the round to drop to the floor.
"I-Izu, grab that." I said weakly, as I do hand signs before my hands start to glow green.
"K-kid, are you alright?" Asked All Might, kneeling next to me.
"O-of course, my oh so great bullet proof suit stoped the round but it broke my left lower rips." I said as I put my glowing green hands on the injury.
"That was so heroic of you young Uchiha, I believe you will be a great hero." All might said before he turns to the window, and gives his signature thumbs up.
"Now I have a villian to catch." He said before jumping through the window.
Izu holds up a napkin with the bullet wrapped in it, and hands it to the Aizawa.
"Just in case the guy got away, you can use the bullet for a finger print." Izu said, getting his mother to smile in pride at him.
"Very intelligent, now Mr.Uchiha, how about we continue this conversation another time?" Nezu offered, getting Mitsuki to stand up.
"You're damn right it'll be another time, I'm not gonna have him continue this business meeting, when he's going to be focusing on the pain in his chest!" Mitsuki yelled before, coming to help me up.
"Y/N honey, can you drive?" She asked, getting me to nod.
"O-of course." I said before turning to Nezu and the Minister.
"Minister, I call your personal cell in the morning, and principal Nezu I'll see you and your staff in 4 months." I said getting two nods, while Kat throws my left arm over his shoulders, and helps me out of the building.
At the car, I lean against the driver door and light a cigarette as I look up at the moon, before feeling a hand touch my shoulder.
"Will you be alright Y/n?" Inko asked, her voice soft and sweet, getting me to look at her with a smile.
"Of course Inko, I hope you guys enjoyed your food." I said softly, getting her to nod and smile at me before kissing my cheek.
"Even though you got hurt, I had good time." Inko said getting me to blush madly, as I stutter a bit.
"Well come on, you still have to drop me off, and Izuku still has to get clothes for your house." Inko said before walking to the front passenger side and climbs in.
"Well things just got interesting." I said with a smile as I climb in, and start the car.
(HEY GUYS! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, I was wondering if I should make this a bit dark, like the main character has past trauma, deaths in the family, and any more ideas you guys have, I'm very open to ideas. And what do you guys think about Inko being and Mitsuki being the harem? But anyways guys I apologise for such a short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway!)