Chapter 4: New Suits

"Well now where are we going?" Kat asked, causing me to smile a bit as I turn to them.
"We, my brothers, are getting tailored suits." I said with a smile, causing the two to look confused.
"Just trust me, come, come." I said using two fingers as a 'follow" signal.
My two brothers look to each other, before shrugging and following me into a large suit shop, as I walk up to the tailor behind the counter, and slipping a single gold coin on the counter looking at the man's eyes.
"Welcome Mr.Uchiha and guests, our more, finer suitors will be there to set you up accordingly." Said the gentleman, getting three nods in return, before we follow the man to a book shelf, as he pulls a red book, causing it to open up a hidden door.
"This way gentlemen." The man said before walking into the room, as we come across a shooting range, seeing a woman shoot what seems to be a type of cloth, before the woman walks up.
"Gentlemen, this will be one of your suitors, please follow her to the others." He said before we nod in thanks and leave.
After following the woman through a few doors, we come into a luxurious room with two men waiting in suits with tailor gear.
"Ahh Mr.Uchiha welcome to our establishment ever since your families...return we have been waiting for you to come in." The bald man said with a smile.
"I'm glad to be here, we need suits, two buttons on jacket, with tactical stitching, and trench coat, and newsboy caps, one black and red, the one with green hair will be black and green, and blondes will be black and orange. I assume this is quite easy for you." I said in my business and political voice getting nods.
"While I have you sir, we have something that all three of you might enjoy." The man said, waving the girl that brought us to the two to leave.
"Kevlar and cashmere lining and filling for the all the parts of the suit including the trench coat." The bald man said, as the girl returns with a piece of clothing that had different types of rounds stuck to it, as the flip it over showing no piercings.
I turn to the boys and smile softly, as they swallow a bit, obviously nervous.
"Well boys, think it'll be useful?" I asked getting nods.
"It's perfect, I want all three suit styles to have these, and three of each." I said handing the man a pile of golden coins.
"Of course Mr.Uchiha, let us begin with the measurements."
After about 30 minutes, the men smile at the teenagers before holding up a style all the boys agreed on.
"Perfect, now Mr.Uchiha, I can assume you want them sent to your condo?" The bald man said, with a smile.
"Yes, and hopefully they will be there before night fall?" I asked with a raise of my brow, getting the man to nod.
"Of course Mr.Uchiha, I'll see to it they will be made to your likings." The man responded with a smile, as I nod and turn to the other two.
"Well come along boys, we have much to do." I said walking towards the door, until the bald man said something that made me stop.
"Oh and Mr.Uchiha, welcome back sir." I nod and walk out of the room followed by the other two.
After we left the store, Kat turned me around, making me look at him.
"Y/n what the hell was that?! And what's with the suits you made us get?" Kat asked getting me to frown a bit.
"Well Kat, long story short, my family has very powerful and scary allies that, you could say, work in the shadows." I said with a bit of a smile.
"Now the suits however, we're going to dinner with your parents, and I wanted us to look nice for where we are going." I said turning back around, and starts to walk.
"Come along boys, let's get some more clothes." I told them, leading them into a clothing store.
After an hour of trying on clothes, and making outfits, me and the boys check out before we start to head to the door, until a group of kids run up to us.
"Hey, it's The Samurai!" Said a teenage girl with orange hair in a ponytail.
"Oh wow haha, I'm caught again." I said putting the bags down, as I pull out a marker pen.
After signing and taking a few pictures, we finally make it to the car as we load up the trunk.
"Well since Kat picked breakfast, Izu do you know a good place for lunch?" I asked getting in, as Kat lays down in the back, and Izu sits up front.
"I-I know a good restaurant a few miles from here." Izu said, as he starts to tap the name of a hibachi grill, getting me to nod in agreement, as I put on a song.