Chapter 13: New Resolve 🍋🍋🍋

"AHHHHHH!" Y/n yelled out as he sat up in his hospital bed, getting everyone else around the room to jump a bit, as his eyes dart around the room.
Panting hard, he puts his face in his hands feeling the stinging in his eyes after over use of them, as he feels a soft hand on head.
"Honey, are you alright?" Jess asked putting his head against her stomach, as she strokes his hair while Y/n's arms snake around her waist and pulls her into a tight hug.
"You're okay." He whispered softly, getting her to frown and put a hand under her chin having him look up at her, looking into his Sharinrinnegan and Byakugan eyes.
"What made you jump like that?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as Y/n shakes his head putting his face against her tummy giving it a kiss.
"Y-Y/n, we're happy to see that you're awake, it's only been a few hours." Izuku said as the green hairs boy sits in the chair next to the bed.
"Wh-what time is it?" Y/n asked.
"Uhhh, it's 1:37 AM." Katsuki said by the far window.
"We had to call in Recovery Girl to take a look at you, we're in her operation room." Said Jax as she sits next to him on the bed.
"You just got out of the hospital, and now you go back in you Suka." Came the voice of Natasha and her strong Russian accent.
"I couldn't let Aizawa fight by himself." I said sternly, as everyone looks to me.
"He's a pro hero for a reason baby, you shouldn't have gotten into the fight." Said Makima, getting me to try to sit up more before recoiling in a lot of pain.
"Agh! Fuck! Fuck! This stupid fucking shit!" Y/n yelled in anger and pain, as Jess jumps a bit and takes a step back.
"Uchiha! You can't get up!" Kat said running over, holding down his right side, as Jax and Izu hold down the left.
"Argh! Get off of me!!!" The Uchiha/Hyuga said loudly.
"No! Why do you wanna get up anyway?!" Jax yelled into his face.
"I hate just laying here doing nothing!" He yelled, getting Natasha to roll her eyes, before walking over to the black haired teen, and pulling out her pistol, getting Kat's eyes to widen.
"AYE! WHAT ARE YO-"
Kat was interupted by Natasha pistol whipping the black haired teen, causing him to pass out, before she kisses the spot on his head she hit and holstering her pistol, as the other stare in shock.
"What? He was being loud, and now he's quite." Natasha said shrugging, before taking a drink from a flask.
"Can I talk to you? Outside." Jess asked sternly, getting Natasha to groan and roll her eyes as Jax follows the other two.
"I-is he okay Kacchan?" Izu asked the ash blonde teen, getting him to sigh and check where he was hit.
"Yeah, he's fine, she didn't leave any lasting damage." Katsuki said, before the door opens up showing Jax.
"Hey you two, we're heading out to get preggers home, want us to take you guys home?" She asked, getting the boys to shake there heads.
"Nah we're good, our moms are coming up here in a bit." Katsuki said, getting the woman to nod before closing the door back.
Thirty minutes later, the door opened showing a worried Inko and Mitsuki, as the two mother's hugged there children.
"Oh my boy, you're okay." Inko said, hugging her son tightly.
"You okay brat?" Mitsuki asked hugging her son.
"Yeah Mom I'm fine." Katsuki stated, getting his mother to nod before looking at the injured teen in the hospital bed.
"Inko, you wanna take the boys to your house? I'll stay with Y/n to let him know what happened." Mitsuki stated, getting the green haired woman to nod in agreement.
"Of course, c'mon boys let's go get you two some sleep." Inko said, as the two boys nod as they yawn at the same time.
"We'll have one of Recovery Girl's nurses to bring you a bed aunty." Izuku said, getting the blonde woman to nod as she watches the three leave before grinning down at the black haired teen.
An hour has passed as the teen woke up with a groan, feeling all the pain in his head slowly fade away as he can now move his body freely.
"Thank Kami for Recovery Girl." Y/n said, as he tries to stand only to feel a hand push him back down.
"Ah ah ahh Recovery Girl said you can't get up yet." Said a familiar voice, however he couldn't see the face because the lights were off and the door was closed.
"Wh-who's there?" Y/n asked nervously, as the hand slowly travels lower.
"It's Mitsuki dear." The voice of the busty milf said, getting the dark haired teen to blush as he member becomes erect as steel.
"M-momma Mitsuki, are you here to watch over me?" Y/n said nervously.
"Oh of course, one of the nurses here in Recovery Girl's office brought me an empty bed." Mitsuki said, as he hand continues to go lower down his abs.
"Momma Mitsuki, wh-what are you doing?" Y/n asked, getting a cute giggle in response.
"You really think I don't know how you look at me? Silly boy momma knows everything, and I have to say I like the way you look at me." Mitsuki whispered the last part into his ear, getting him to shiver.

First P.O.V. Lemon start

Groaning softly as I feel her hands move down my abs, and then feeling her hand go in my pants and around my member, I hear her gasp to the right of me.
"Holy shit, you're huge." She whispered in my ear as she starts to move her hand up and down slowly along my length, before pulling it out of my boxers and drooling at the sight of it. She scoots onto my bed as she put my head on her breasts, while she continues to stroke my rod, and gaining speed.
"Awe don't you worry babyboy, mommy will take care of everything." Mitsuki whispered in my ear, getting me to nod.
"I-Im used to being the one to be dominate, s-so this might be different for me." I whispers getting her to giggle speed up her strokes.
"Oh don't worry baby, momma will take good care of you." She said, before capturing my lips in a heated kiss as she goes as fast as she can.
"Mmmm!" I said into the kiss, as she lays my head back down on the pillow before crawling next to my cock and giving it a long lick from the balls to the tip slowly.
"Mmm fuck you even taste amazing too." She said before doing it again, as her left hand fondles my balls gently, before she kisses the head and starts to take it into her mouth while her tongue twirls around the head, causing my eyes to roll back a bit.
"Ooh fuck momma." I said softly, getting another giggle before she goes lower as my cock starts to go down her throat.
Bobbing her head quickly, she proceeds to fuck her own throat on my cock, as she slips her left hand up her skirt, fingering herself to the match her pace. Keeping eye contact with me, she lowers her head all the way down, as the tip of her tongue grazes my balls.
"F-fuck~." I said groaning into my hand to keep quiet, as she moans around my shaft from pleasuring herself, as she starts to bob her head again faster, moaning around my shaft more as she feels my cock pulsing in her throat, she uses her free hand to stroke the shaft as she kept going up and down, followed by her hand rather very quickly.
"Oh fuck m-momma~ I'm gonna cum." I said, getting her to bob her head and stroke my shaft faster, while her throat vibrates more around my shaft, getting me to grab her by the back of her head, catching her by surprise as I start to trust upwards and her head down, as I fuck her throat as fast and hard as I could before cumming down her throat, as I put the pillow under my head, on my face and groaning loudly. Pulling her head up, my cock coming from her throat felt amazing as it was more sensitive.
"Oh baby boy that was so hot, since I'm a screamer, we can have actual sex another time, but if you ever want some good head. Well I'm sure you know who to call, right?" She asked getting me to sit up and nod, as I bite my lip.

Lemon end.

Putting my pillow back behind my head, she smirks before covering me up and grabbing my shaft in a gentle final stroke, before covering herself up, in a blanket.
"Okay hun get some sleep, Aizawa will be here to collect you in about 5 hours, get some more sleep for school." Mitsuki said, getting me to nod tiredly as I kiss her lips, before passing out, from having my soul sucked out of me.