Chapter 12: Nightmares

Warning, this chapter is not for the faint at heart, this is a darker chapter and might not make sense, but I hope it does later on.

Running.
Panting.
Darkness.
The smell of copper entering my nose, as the screams of pain and terror is all around me. Getting to a light, I burst through a set of double doors, two kunai in my hands as my eyes widen in horror. I'm standing on the roof of UA seeing nightmarish creatures flying, around and others attack civilians and heros. Looking over the edge, I spot some from class B and A ripped apart and tore through. Jumping on the side of the building, I run down the wall using my chakra to stick me to the wall. Getting to the ground, I hear someone cough behind me causing me to turn.
"Y/n..."
My blood runs cold spotting Jess, her left arm was gone and there was a hole in her stomach as she uses her sword as a cane to hold herself up.
"Oh God Jess." I said as I catch her in my arms as she starts to fall.
"W-we tried to hold them off, th-the girls and I tried so hard but we failed. Avenge us, D-Deku and Kat need y-your help, two clicks to the west by the lake you'll find who ever is left that's not fighting these Nomu bastards fighting All For One. I- I love you so much, and so did our little one. We love you." Jess struggled to get out as she pulls me down by my collar giving me a bloody kiss, as she passes.
"Jess... Jess c'mon babe, wake up... Please no." I said as tears start to streak down my face as I fully sit on the ground holding her head to my chest, crying in agony.
"Please God don't do this, please God I beg you." I whispered holding her bloody to my chest as I rock back forth, until there was a huge explosion from the West. Feeling unbridled rage build up inside of me, I grab Jess's sword before flash stepping to the explosion.
Getting the explosion sight, I find a completely broken and injured Kat, on the ground, blood spilling from his mouth his limbs broken and his body burnt. Growling, I make a shadow clone to start healing his wounds as I spot Izu fighting AFO by himself. Throwing a Hurashin kunai behind the  twenty one looking year old bastard, who grabs it.
"You think a funny looking knife in going to hurt me?" He asked, getting me to grin, as I then flash in front of him, my hand out stretched.
"All Mighty Push!" I yelled, getting a strong force to push AFO into the ground and away a bit making a big ditch from his body into the ground.
"Y-Y/n are you okay?" Izu asked as he pants hardly after holding me up in the air by hand while he uses a strange blackwhip while he floats.
"I'm fine, I have clone healing Kat so he can get back into the fight soon. Here take this, it's an adrenaline shot to give you a boost." I said giving him a needle, as I pull on out myself.
"Before we do this, just know that your body is not going to feel any damage you receive, so pay attention understand?" I asked, getting him to hesitate a bit before nodding.
"Alright then, let's do it." I said, as we both take our needles injecting them into our arms, as we feel unending stamina and no pain from past injuries.
"What else was in that, I feel so much more energized?" Izu asked.
"A concoction I made of raw herbs and vitamins... And a little bit of illegal cocaine, you can beat my ass later but for now, we have an asshole to take out." I said, getting Izuku's eyes to widen with horror before they become serious and we nod to each other, before AFO walks out of the woods clapping.
"I must say you are intelligent young Uchiha, however you're not the only one with a trick up there sleeve." AFO said before snapping his fingers, and a few normal looking people came forward with dead looking eyes, that was before there body's started to tear themselves apart and become ugly beasts.