Chapter 11: Class Prez

Arriving to class and opening the door, Class 1-A turned to a stoic Y/n, his blue eyes cold and dark, his face impassive.
"Hey Y/n! How's it going man!" Kirishima called out walking over to him, getting the dark haired teen to look to the red head.
"Kirishima, good morning." Y/n said with a soft smile, before walking to his desk behind Izuku.
"G-good morning Y/n-kun, how are you feeling?" Izu asked, getting Y/n to turn to look up from his phone and smile, before ruffling Izuku's green hair.
"Don't worry that head of yours Izu-kun, miracle granny helped me out this morning." Y/n said with a grin, before putting in his earbuds and finding his Phonk music playlist, and putting his head down on his desk.
Tapping his feet to the music, Y/n sits up and pulls out two coffee cups, one was obviously his, and he then stood up, walking over to Aizawa's desk.
"Oi, Aizawa-sensei, coffee." Y/n said, nudging the yellow sleeping caterpillar, where then a groan and a hand comes from the sleeping bag, taking the coffee.
"Mmm, this is why you're my favorite student." Aizawa-sensei said, getting Y/n to nod and sit on the edge of the desk, before looking at the days schedule.
'Hmm, USJ huh?' Y/n thought to himself, before he looks the board seeing a shocking sight.
It seemed to be some type of voting thing, where Y/n dominated the voting by a whopping 5 votes.
"Uhm sensei, what's with the voting poll I missed yesterday?" Y/n asked, as Aizawa-sensei puts a hand on his shoulder.
"Oh yeah, you're class 1-A's president." Aizawa-sensei said, getting Y/n to give a shocked look.
"Oh yeah, I took your nano-suit to Powerloader who repaired the damages, and put it in your suit case.
"I see, well be sure to send him my thanks." Y/n said, before pushing himself off the desk, and going to his seat.
Taking a sip of his coffee, and leaning his head back he slips in his other earbud, completely taking himself from his surroundings.
Moving his body a bit and tapping his feet to the beat, the class takes glances at him before smirking at him and going back to there conversation.
All was fine, until an empty cardboard coffee cup hits Y/n in face, getting him to look around spotting everyone staring and Aizawa-sensei smirking.
Sighing, he removed his earbuds and gives all of his attention to underground hero.
"Today we're going to the USJ, to see how everyone does in helping trapped civilians. And also today we welcome back our newly instated class President, with Momo Yaoyorozu as his vice president, well Uchiha, wanna say a few words?" Aizawa-sensei asked, getting the laid back Uchiha to take a sudden serious look on his face, before walking to the front of the class, and facing his peers.
"Ladies and gentlemen of 1-A, I do believe we can show all these other classes who's gonna be top dog for the next few years here. However, that doesn't mean be an arrogant, loud mouth little shit either. I want you to treat each other, and other classes with respect, unless of course the person who started the whole thing is being a cunt, then put them in there place. With that being said, I'd like to thank Iida and Yaoyorzou for stepping in yesterday during lunch, when I was resting. If I am ever gone for whatever reason, Momo will be Prez and Iida will be vice Prez, so congrats Iida, you're our new secretary." Y/n said with a grin, getting Iida to stand and bow.
"Uchiha-sama, I appreciate your words of kindness and I will do my part the best I can." Iida said, getting Y/n to cringe a bit.
"Oh yeah, and no Sama bullshit, I hate honorifics on my name, it's annoying." Y/n said with a soft smile, before Aizawa-sensei passed him the class schedule for the day.
"Right, like Aizawa-sensei stated before, we'll be going to USJ today and while on the way there, try to be quiet so sleepyhead here doesn't give us his cereal killer smile." Y/n said, getting Aizawa to slap the back of his head.
"Okay brats, you can wear your hero suits or gym clothes, go change, Uchiha here's your case." Aizawa-sensei said, giving him a black and red case, with the Uchiha and Hyuga insignia. Raising a brow and shrugging, he takes his case before Aizawa-sensei tell him all of his weapons are in his locker, and nodding he leads his class to the locker rooms.
In the boys locker, everyone was getting dressed when Y/n pulled out his gear, getting a few shocked stares.