Chapter 10: Women Are Scary

Groaning as I come too, as I wince in pain holding my left side as I try to sit up, until I feel a soft hand hold me down. My eyes focus spotting a stern but gentle looking Jess, as she shushes gently.
"You've been out for two days, doctors said you lost a lot of blood, a broken left arm, a few broken ribs, punctured left lung, and what seemed to be morphine in your system." Jess said, as she holds a straw in mouth connected to a cup of water.
"I w-would have waited, but they... They-" I couldn't finish talking, the faces of the kids flashed through my mind, as I start to cry a bit.
"Oh honey you saved those kids." Jess said softly, before it pissed me off, as I slam the bottom of my fist against the wall.
"But what if I was there sooner!? I could have protected them! I could've- God damn it..." I yelled as my voice dies down, and I put my head in my right hand, as Jess runs her hands through my hair, and kissing the top of my head.
"You did all you could babe, and the fact that you took those kids from Muscular to hold them off, knowing that you're going to lose, proves to me how protective you're going to be for our child." Jess said, taking my right hand and put it on her belly, as I lean down kissing her tummy.
"Thank you babe." I said, as she smiles, before slapping the back of my head.
"AND THAT'S FOR GETTING HURT YOU IDIOT!" Jess yelled at me as I hold my head.
"Ooowww!" I yelled rubbing my head, as she crossed her arms and huffed.
"Now I'll be calling the girls, I'll be back when the girls get here." Jess said kissing my lips, before leaving the room.
I sigh and lay back down, before the door opens again, showing Aizawa and All Might.
"Problem child, it's good to see your okay." Aizawa said, walking into the room followed by All Might, holding two cups of coffee as he hands me one.
"Mmm thank you, so what happened?" I asked, getting the two to raise a brow.
"What's the last thing you remember?" All Might asked, getting me to close my eyes and try to remember.
"I just activated my morphine injectors, and then a lot of mask wearing suits with guns entered the warehouse, then Muscular left, and everything after that is a blur." I said, getting Aizawa to nod and sigh.
"You killed them, I pulled you off an already dead man, as you were caving in his skull, the last 15 we counted were beaten to death." Aizawa said, as my eyes widen and I look down at my hands, and my heart monitor starts to go off.

Third P.O.V

Two nurses and a doctor rushes in, seeing Y/n in a shocked state as his hands shake harshly. The doctor pulled out a small flashlight, and shined it into his eyes as his pupils refuse to dilate.
"He's going into shock, nurses I need two CC's of norepinephrine, the other help me raise his legs." The doctor said, as he raises his legs, while the first nurse puts two pillows under Y/n's legs, as the other rushes out.
"Heros, I'd appreciate if you'd let us do our jobs without interruption." The doctor said, as the two nod and leave the room.
"We should find Ms.Momochi, and let her know what's the current situation." Aizawa said, getting All Might to agree, and go the waiting room, seeing a lot of different women in military clothing and gear, as well as a few students enter the room from the opposite side.
"Ms.Momochi, Y/n seemed he went into shock because of... Recent events." All Might said, getting her eyes to widen.
"B-but he was just awake... I was just with him!" Jess yelled before she started to cry, as Bakugo and Midoriya stepped forward.
"What the hell! The bastard woke up just to go into shock!" Bakugo yelled out, while Midoriya and Kirishima covered his mouth, getting the women's attention, seeing all of class 1-A.
"They must be his classmates." Natasha said with her thick Russian accent in English, getting a few nods.
"Well we don't-" Aizawa was cut off by the doctor entering the room with a sigh, as he walks over to the group.
"The patient will be fine, you can all go into the room, just speak quietly." The doctor said, as everyone nods, following All Might and Aizawa to the large hospital room, seeing Y/n with an oxygen mask on, and eyes staring at the ceiling with an empty look.
"He looks so... Broken." Kaminari said as he takes a seat on the couch beside the window, as Kirishima, and Mina sit next to him, with the girlfriends in chairs on the right side of the bed, with Izuku, and Katsuki sitting on the left side of the bed, as the other classmates sit in couches or chairs as Aizawa's rests against the wall, and All Might against in a chair by door.
"E-excuse me ladies, Katsuki and I know Miss Jess there, but who are you guys?" Izu asked, getting the girls to respond at the same time.
"We're his other fiances." They said at the same time, getting everyone's mouth to drop open.
"Wh-what?! You bastard Uchiha!" Mineta yelled out, before Tsu smacked the back of his head, when suddenly Nezu walked in followed by Endeavor and Miruko, getting everyone in attendance to stand, as the soon to be Uchiha's wives stand at ease.
"Nezu? What's going on here?" Aizawa asked, getting the bear, rat, dog to smile and hold up an iPad.
"They found drops of his blood at the scene." Miruko said, crossing her arms as her left ear droops a bit.
"WHAT?!  And you're just now bringing this to my attention Nezu?!" Aizawa yelled, gritting his teeth in anger.
"Calm down Shota, I've already taken care of the problem, I can't have my favorite student in prison for vigilantism." Nezu said with a smile, getting Izuku and Katsuki to go stiff.
"Ahh it seems two of them already knew." Nezu said, as he sits on the bed, causing everyone else to sit down again.
"Wait... Y/n's a vigilante?" Kirishima asked, tightening his fists.
"He's been one for a long time, he was one while he was still in the US." Katsuki stated, getting everyone to look to him.
"And how do you know this?" Endeavor asked, getting said blonde to scoff.
"Deku, Y/n, and I grew up together until he moved to the US, we're practically brothers." Katsuki said, crossing his arms, as everyone then turns to Y/n, as his fingers twitch a bit, before both hands make a fist.
"Babe? Are you awake?" Natalie asked shyly, as Mika walks over to Y/n's side, putting a hand on his forehead and kissing his lips.
"My dear, are you awake?" Mika asked softly, getting Y/n's eyes to fly open, dojutus activated, getting Mika to step back.
"Hey, Y-Y/n, you okay man?" Kaminari asked, taking a step forward, until Y/n's head shot to look at him so fast his neck cracked loudly, as he starts to pull out the IUDs with his unbroken arm, getting a few to object to his actions.
"My darlings, did any of you bring one of my back up scrolls?" Y/n asked, getting Makima to step forward with a pair of black cargo pants, combat boots, and hoodie, nodding and kissing her cheek he takes the clothes and walks to the restroom, before closing and locking the door.
"I haven't seen that look in a long time." Jess said with a sigh, as she rubs her temples.
"His guilty look, did he kill anyone?" Jazz asked, crossing her arms over her vest.
"That would be putting it mildly." Nezu said with a shudder.
"What are you talking about? He would never-" Mina was cut off by the door open, as Y/n steps out.
"They were raping children there... I feel guilty because I wish I was there sooner." Y/n said, before walking to the door, before he feels Izuku's left hand in his shoulder.
"Don't let this eat you up Y/n, you did all you could, remember that okay?" Izuku said, getting the black haired teen to nod, and leave the room followed by everyone else.
"Come on big guy, let's get you home." Jess said, wrapping an arm delicately around his waist holding him closely, getting a nod from the teen.

At Home~

After arriving in the condo, the girls laid Y/n down on the couch before sitting around the living room, staring at him.
"Okay let me have it." Y/n said, looking to the ladies with his now cold as ice eyes.
"Honey, we're very proud of what you did, and how you protected the children there. However did you ever think about this one?" Jess asked putting her hand on her stomach, getting Y/n's eyes to soften a bit feeling a large amount of guilt, which showed on his face.
Christina and Ellie stand up, and walk to his side with Jax behind them, as he sits up and puts his head in his hands.
Feeling a hand on his left arm, another on his right thigh, and two hands ruffling his hair gently.
"What happened, you don't just blackout like that." Jax said playing his hair gently, crouched in front of him.
"I-I just saw these kids so scared and terrified, tears streaming down there face, that was when I almost just snapped. B-but after the fight with Muscular, I smelt the familiar scent from those men on the children, a-and I just couldn't take it. Wh-what if my sister was one them, or my own child, or one of you. I just snapped, plus the morphine being injected into my body for 30 minutes, I felt so much rage and couldn't feel any of my wounds." Y/n finished, wiping his eyes as he remembers the shocked and scared faces of the children, as he sighs he looks up into Jax's understanding eyes.
Mika then walks over, as Jax steps away, before Mika gets on her knees and hugs him tightly, slowly stroking his hair, before leaning back a bit and looking into his eyes.
"Y/n-kun we love you so fucking much, but I swear to God if you die on us, we'll bring you back to life for each one of us to kill you ourselves, copy?" Mika said sternly, as a lot of KI fill the room, getting Y/n to nod quickly, before it vanishes completely and Mika pulls him back into a hug.
"Tonight you can break and we'll put you back together, we got you babe."