Chapter 14: Dad...

Waking up, I spot that that Mitsuki has already left this morning as I look around, and stretch, popping my back and my shoulders. After waking up a bit, I slowly remove the IV from my arm, before grabbing a bag of clothes the Jess and the girls left, before going into the bathroom doing my business, and changing into my school uniform. Leaving the bathroom, I grab my phone off the side table and text a good morning to the girls, before grabbing my duffle and leaving the room.
Walking around the school, I notice how quite it is with no one around, almost peaceful even. Walking into my classroom, I take a seat at Aizawa's desk putting my feet on the desk, and leaning back as I put in my earbuds, as I start to fall back to sleep.

Third P.O.V

Two hours has passed since our hero has falled asleep as students start to enter the class, seeing there class president passed out in there teacher's chair, with his feet propped up on the desk.
"Has anyone seen problem child-" Aizawa started off as he enters the room, only to see said problem child passed out in his seat, getting a few student to snicker a bit.
Walking up to one of his favorite students, Aizawa starts to tip the chair backwards and letting gravity do the rest.
Feeling himself fall, Y/n backflipped and landed on the ceiling, using his charka to stick and drawing a kunai, his eyes active.
Seeing it was only his sensei, Y/n gave a big sigh of relief before landing on his feet on the floor again.
"Sorry sensei, I didn't mean to fall asleep your chair is just so comfy." Y/n said, getting Aizawa to nod and smile a bit.
"That's why it's mine kid, now go back to your seat." Aizawa sensei said, getting Y/n to nod before shunshing to his seat.
"Glad to see your okay Prez." Mina said from behind him, causing Y/n to give a thumbs up.
"I'm always okay." Y/n said giving one of his signature smiles, causing Izuku and Katsuki to frown.
"Well I hope you kids are ready, because we're not through yet." Aizawa sensei said, getting a few kids to jump to conclusions, before he goes on about the Sports Festival, as students talk about who they want there future part time hero teachers to be.
"What about you Prez?" Kirishima asked, getting the classes attention, has Y/n adopts a thinking face.
"Hmm well there's only really two who I think would teach me something, but since one is our homeroom teacher. I gotta go with Miruko." Y/n said, getting the class to go quiet as Y/n looks around, seeing everyone stare at him in shock.
"What?"
"I-I think we're just surprised you would choose the rabbit heroin, instead of someone like Death Arms, or Kamui Woods." Izuku said, getting the class to nod.
"Ah, well you see I was hoping she could help me put more power into my attacks, like channel my chakra into a specific point then right at contact it explodes." Y/n said, getting a few to nod in understand.
"Oh another problem child, if you have all this great gear why do you still get hurt?" Aizawa asked
"Just because I have great armour doesn't mean I'm good at adding shock absorbers to it, I'm actually having Mei and Power Loader to see what they can do." Y/n asked, getting Aizawa to raise a brow and shrug.
"Fair enough brat." Aizawa sensei said, he was about to continue when the door to the class opened, revealing a few men in black suits with the Uchiha symbol on the chest pocket of there sports coats.
Standing and raising a brow, Y/n looked towards the guards with a confused look.
"Hey, what the hell are you guys doing here?" Y/n asked, as the guards enter the room surrounding a man in the middle.
The guards the scatter around the class, two by the door each by each window.
"Hello son." A voice said, getting Y/n's eyes to widen.

" A voice said, getting Y/n's eyes to widen