Chapter 6: The Samurai Meets A Rabbit

After arriving back at the Midoriya house to drop of Inko, I go inside with Izu and Inko to help Izu pack a bag for a few days. Loading up some clothes in a back of his, while he gets his body wash and shampoo and other necessaties, Inko walks into the room with a smile.
"Excuse me Y/n, can you help me with something in my room?" Inko asked getting me to look up from the bag and nod.
"Sure lead the way." I said as I stand, following Inko to her room where she then closes the door behind me.
"What's up Inko?" I asked before she suddenly pulls me into a deep a kiss, catching me by surprise, until I wrap my arms around her back and gripping her ass, kissing her back deeply. Inko then starts to rub the bulge I now have in my slacks, but I push her away a bit.
"I-Inko as much as I want to do that with you, Izu is still getting ready to leave." I said with a soft stutter, getting Inko to grin devilishly.
"Then I'll play with you until he knocks on the door." She said, catching me off guard, before she pushes me into my back on her bed. Her delicate hands move down to my trousers before the was a knock on the door, getting Inko to pout.
"Yes son?" Inko asked a bit of annoyance in her voice.
"Hey mom is Y/n done with what you needed? I'm ready to go." Izu said getting me to bolt up and walk to the door before opening.
"Sure am Izu, let's go." I said kinda rushed, getting Izu attention.
"O-okay, bye mom I love you!" Izu yelled, as Inko yelled back.
"Bye! I love you too, see you in a few days!" She yelled, as I owed the front door, going to the car.
"So are you gonna tell me what that was about?" Izu asked, getting me too look at him.
"I'll tell you at the condo deal?" I asked, getting a nod.
"C'mon you two I'm tired and I want to go home!" Yelled Mitsuki from the back seat window.
"Well let's not keep em waiting." I said, getting a nod as I climb in the driver seat, and Kat climbs over the seats and gets in the front.
"Well hiya there Kat." I said with a chuckle getting Kat to go through my songs and choose one.

After dropping of Mr and Mrs.Bakugo, the boys and I arrived at my condo at 11:35 P.M., getting a few tired yawns from the two boys. We make it to the room and I show Izu around before coming to the hidden door, I look to him dead in the eyes.
"Izu, what you're about to see in here, is what you can never tell anyone unless it's an emergency understood?" I asked getting him to nod quickly and seriously.

As we walk in, I take a seat at the head of table as the boys sit on either side of me, and I give Izu a black key card.
"That key card will give you access to my condo, if you ever need some where to go to lay low or need me, or if you can't get hold me, where this will come in play." I said before tapping a button on my Bluetooth keyboard, causing the TV behind me to turn on and show three blinking dots.
"The first dot, the red one, is my phone, the second, the blue one, is the car I'm taking at the time, and the purple is my armors." I said, as Izu's eyes widened.
"Y-you're The Shadow Ronin..." Izu said weakly, getting me to nod.
"I am, I trust that you can keep my secret Izu?" I asked getting him to smile a bit and nod.
"Well you boys go to sleep, you guys no where the bed is, just don't hog the whole bed, because when I get home I'm gonna wanna pass out." I said, wiping my eyes with my left index and thumb.
"Okay be careful Y/n." Izu said, before following Kat to the bedroom to go to bed, as I get dressed.

" Izu said, before following Kat to the bedroom to go to bed, as I get dressed