Chapter 3: A day on the town

"Uugghh Kat, wake up!" I said sitting up on my bed, after turning of my alarm.
"Ugh shut up you bastard I'm up!" Kat yelled, rubbing his eyes and yawningly.
"Know any -yawn- good places to eat for lunch?" I asked, as I walk over to the closet. Kat becomes quite for a minute, before speaking.
"Yeah I know a place we can eat at!" He yelled, before walking over to his duffle.
I walk out with a change of clothes in my arms, rubbing my eyes.
"Okay I'm gonna go take a shower, dressed, then we can go okay?" I asked stumbling to the door.
"Yeah, I took a shower last night anyway." Kat said throwing an outfit on the bed, as I close the bedroom door behind me.
Turning on my phone, I walk into the bathroom, and hit the Bluetooth button the wall.
"What's gonna wake up me this morning? Ahh I know a good one!" I said before tapping a metal song, and jumping into the shower.

After the shower, I slip on my clothes, brush my hair, and teeth and look at my outfit for the day.

I put on a pair of black aviator sunglasses, before leaving the bathroom, and slipping on a pair of black air forces

"Yo! You ready you walking nuke?!" I yelled out, as I step out of the bathroom.
Kat walks out wearing a red hoodie, black pants, and black Jordans.
"I see you kept the shoes I sent you for Christmas." I said with a grin, getting him to roll his eyes.
"Let's just go dumbass I'm hungry." Kat said groggily, as we walk down the stairs, I grab my keys off the coffee table and walk out.
Climbing into the SUV, Kat looks around and grins, before typing a restaurant name and setting the destination.

"Yo, take a listen to these guys, they're pretty good." I said turning it up, and rolling down all the windows, and opening the sunroof. As we drive listening to the song, we pull up to a red light, next to a team of female of cops in their cruiser, as I air guitar and dramatically lip sync.
Kat just watched in annoyance, as the slow part continues to play, the female officers giggle at my performance.
"Hey Dumbass green light." Kat said smacking my shoulder, getting my attention, before giving them the 'call me' sign as I drive away.
"I can't believe you just did that." Kat said, obviously embarrassed as he runs his hand down his face.
"Yeah, whatever, hey question."
"What's up?"
"When are we gonna go see Izuku?" I asked, getting Kat to go quiet.
I glance over at him, before he scoffs and sighs.
"We... Look we don't talk anymore." Kat said with a growl.
"What? Why? You guys where so close when we were little, before I moved to America." I said, obviously confused.
Kat just continues to stay quiet, as I sigh and turn the stereo off.
"Okay Kat, what's going on?" I asked, with an obvious sigh.
"I fucking bullied the nerd, I bullied him pretty bad." Kat said with a sigh, as I frown a bit before pulling off to the side of the road, and tilt my glasses down.
"You still got Inko's number?" I asked getting a confused look.
"Uhm, yeah of course, why?" Kat asked pulling out his phone.
"Great, put it in my phone and press call on the touch pad after dialling, and then stay quiet." I said sternly, getting a nod in return, before he starts to punch in the numbers, as I pull back onto the road.
The dialing tone rings a bit, before a woman's voice awnsers the call.
"Hello?" The woman asked getting me to smile.
"Hi Mrs.Midoriya this is Y/n." I said with a smile getting a gasp.
"Oh my goodness little Y/n, are you back in Japan?" She asked, with happiness in her voice.
"Yes ma'am, I'm about to pick up Katsuki, and was wondering if Izu was home." I said happily.
"Oh of course, I would love that, let's keep it a surprise for him, I'll send you our address Y/n." She said.
"Okay great, we'll be there soon, and can you have him get ready, I as thinking I can take us boys to get breakfast." I said, getting a chuckle from the other side.
"Okay Y/n, I'll get him up you boys be careful." Inko said, as I chuckle.
"Of course, it's me driving here, we'll be there soon." I said, hitting the hang up button.
"Okay fine, I guess we're doing this, I know where to go." Kat said, as he starts to guide me to the Midoriya home.
After pulling up to a set of apartment buildings, I follow Kat to a door, and him giving the motion to knock.
After doing three hard knocks like the police, I snicker a bit before doing three more hard knocks.
Suddenly a green haired, green eyed teen open the door, his eyes widening in shock.
"Y-Y/n! Kaachan! Hi!" Izuku said giving me a tight hug, as I laugh and hug him back, before seeing his babe of a mom.