Chapter 7: Exes And Scary News

The three boys, woke up to the condo phone ringing getting two groan and a sigh.
"Older of us shut up the phone!" Y/n yelled, getting Kat to sit up.
"Oi it's your phone weird eyes!" The walking nuke yelled, getting the smallest to sit up and go awnser the phone.
"Uchiha residents." Izu said as he answers the phone, before he runs back into the room.
"Y/N, THERE'S SOME GIRL DOWNSTAIRS THAT REFUSES TO LEAVE UNTIL SHE SEES YOU!" Izu yelled as he jumps on the bed, shaking him roughly to wake him up.
"Ugh okay okay!" Y/N yelled, before getting up and starts to walk to the elevator, before slipping on a ball cap.
As soon as Y/n gets to the bottom floor, his eyes widen spotting his ex from the US.
"Jess! What the hell are you doing here?!" Y/n yelled, getting the new named Jess to turn. She has short black hair, golden eyes, a tight muscular abdomen, double D size breasts, while wearing combat gear, with a large sword on her back.
"YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Jess yelled out, before she starts to run to him and hug him tightly before crying loudly.
"Jess, hey hey hey, Jess what happened, why are you here?" Y/n asked, as he strokes her back, before Jess pulled out a white small device with a capped end.
"Y-Y/n... I'm pregnant." Jess said, getting Y/n's eyes to widen before passing out.

Coming too, Y/n wakes up with a groan on his couch spiting Izu standing over him.
"Guys he's waking up." Izu said, before Y/n sits up with a groan, and spotting Jess, getting the black haired teen to jump up.
"Oh shit! Oh my God! It wasn't a dream?! Oh fuck, oh fuck." Y/n said, before walking back and forth with a fast pace.
"Oh great he's panicking." Kat said, before Izu nods, as Jess walks up to him slowly and grabs his hands softly.
"Y/n listen to me, we can do this, yes I know I broke up with you, but I want to fix this, fix us, so let me come back into your life. You can still focus on going to U.A, and I can finish my college stuff." Jess said, getting him to calm down and nod.
"Wait wait wait, college? How old are you?" Kat asked Jess getting her to turn.
"I just turned 21 a few months ago, even though he's 17 he's a great man, the only reason we split up was because of his young age." Jess said, before putting Y/n's head between her breasts, hugging him closely.
"Well we need to go home anyway, Y/n can you take us home?" Izu asked getting a nod from Y/n, before picking up his head and kissing Jess on the lips.
"When I get back, you need to tell me how you got here." Y/n said, getting her to nod.
"I need to go to my hotel, and grab my stuff, but since people are staring at my ass, I'm gonna take one of your hoodies." Jess said, before Y/n takes off his hoodie and gives it to her, as he opens the secret room, and walking in, before coming out with his signature pistol.
"Here take this, it's already loaded and, all you have to do is take the safety off." Y/n said, getting her to nod before smiling and kissing his lips.
"I'll be back babe, by the way if you have any other girls, I'm okay with it because I know you want to rebuild your clan, so any way I'll be back in a bit." Jess said, before leaving the room as Y/n stares after her, before turning to the boys.
"I... I'm gonna be a dad." Y/n said in shock, getting Izu to smile widely and hug his friend.
"It's okay Y/n we'll help you." Izu said, getting Kat to nod.
"Damn right I'll help! That's gonna be my neice of nephew!" Kat yelled
"HEY WATCH YOU'RE FUCKING MOUTH!" Jess yelled, smacking the blonde on the back of the head, before getting growl.
"Hey you black haired broad!" Kat yelled back, getting her to smirk and put a hand on her sword.
"Jess, honey, no more fighting for you remember?" Y/n said getting her to pout and growl, before leaving the apartment.
"Dude, if we didn't know each other, I'd definitely try to take her away from you." Kat said as they watch her go, getting a bit of blood lust to fill the air.
"Try it, and I'll slaughter you like a cow." Y/n said with a sinister smile, before sighing.
"Fuck I have to contact Nezu and work something out about this, but get ready boys I have to take you home." Y/n said before the two boys nod and jug up the bedroom.
Then suddenly his phone went off, as he looks down seeing a text from Jess.
"When did this woman... Oh yeah... I passed out." Y/n said to himself, before opening the text.
"Tonight we are so fucking, I have so much stress I have to relive." Jess texted, getting Y/n to smile and bite his lip.
"Hey Y/n we're ready, are you not gonna put on a shirt?" Izu asked, getting Y/n to look down before shrugging.
"Meh, let's just go you two." Y/n said, before grabbing the keys, but noticing one of the other sets were missing.
"She took my baby... SHE TOOK MY BABY!!" Y/n yelled out before, stepping into the elevator followed by two confused brothers.
"What's your baby?" Kat asked, getting Izu to nod.
"My 67 Impala, I put so much time into her." Y/n said before growling, as he starts to text Jess.
"You better prepare yourself woman you took baby!" Y/n texted back, getting a wink emoji back from Jess, and growling again, before putting his phone in my sweat pants.
The boys then pile into the armored the SUV, before taking them home they stop and grab doughnuts and drop them off, before Y/n drives to U.A.

Y/n POV

After I finally arrived at U.A., I decided to reach in the back of car pulling on an emergency hoodie, before I step out. Walking into the school, I catch some eyes from staff members as I work my way up to the principal's office, and knock on the.
"Come in." Said the voice of Nezu, as I sigh and walk in, seeing All Might, and Eraserhead.
"Ahh Mr.Uchiha, I didn't know we had an appointment." Nezu said with a smile, as I sit down in front of the desk in a chair with a sigh.
"Principal Nezu, I apologise for my inconvenience, but I've recently been but in a hard situation that I need to talk to you about." I said running my hand through my hair, getting the mouse, bear, dog, humanoid, to smile and nod.
"Well then please go ahead." Nezu said, as All Might leans against the wall, as Eraserhead leans against the large desk.
"As you recently know I came back to Japan to attend this very school." I said, getting a nod and a raised brow.
"Well my older, USA pro hero girlfriend, came to Japan, with some nerve racking news." I said with my hands shakey, getting the three older gentlemen's attention.
"Well please go ahead, and I'll see what I can do to assist you." Nezu said, getting me to smile and nod
"Well uhm the situation is... Uhm..." I start to get nervous feeling the two heros tense a bit.
"She's pregnant." I spilled, getting the two heros jaws to drop and Nezu's eyes to widen.
"Mr.Uchiha, you do know that this will be difficult for you correct?" Nezu asked, as he sighs and whips his face.
"Yes sir, but I want to be hero, and after we take care of this, I have something to admit to." I said, getting the three to nod.
"I'm scared, I want to be hero and I want to make my overly powerful abilities be used for good, and take the Uchiha name to somewhere great. However, I will do whatever it takes to make it into this school, and become a great hero, while getting strong to protect my precious people and the civilians that can't protect themselves. I just ask that whatever teacher I get understands that there will be more days then I'll admit, that I may fall asleep from lack of sleep." I said, getting Nezu to smile widely before before turning to Eraserhead.
"Well Shota, he's going to be one of your students." Nezu said, getting Eraserhead to sigh before taking off his goggles and looking me in the eye.
"Y/n, I understand you want to be a great hero, and I will do what I can to be easy on you and assist you, however I expect you to work hard, understand?" Aizawa asked, getting me to stand up, then get to my knees before putting my head forehead to the floor.
"I will do my best to not fail you Aizawa-sensei, and that's a promise, and I never go back on my promises, because that's my ninja way, my nindo." I said, before feeling a large hand on my shoulder, getting me to look up and see All Might smiling down at me.
"Young Y/n, ever since I saw you take that bullet, I knew you would be an amazing hero. So I will also do what I can to assist you, but be warned Young Y/n all the other teachers in this school will know." All Might said, getting me to gulp but nod getting Aizawa to nod with a small smile.
"Now Mr.Uchiha, I expect to see you in class in two weeks, since you don't have to do the entrance exams." Nezu said, getting me to nod with a big smile.
"Of course principal Nezu." I said bowing my head.
"Hey Y/n, who's the lucky pro hero?" Aizawa asked, getting me to blush deeply.
"Th-the bloody mist demon." I said, getting three jaws to drop in surprise.
"Doesn't she carry a really big sword that does more... Lethal methods?" All Might said, getting me to gulp and nod.
"Jessica Momochi, youngest of the almost instinct Momochi clan, heir to Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the bloody mist, holder of the executioner's blade, I see where she got the name and strong abilities." Nezu said, reading from a file that apparently came from no where, getting me to nod.
"Now Mr.Uchiha, I do believe you have something to admit to?" Nezu asked raising a brow, getting me to take in a deep breath.
"I'm the Shadow Ronin." I said getting a stern look from Aizawa, and Nezu's eye's brows to shoot up, and All Might looked confused.
"So you're the ones I talked to that night hmm?" Aizawa asked getting me to nod.
"Yeah, how where those girls when I left?" I asked, genuinely worried about them, before getting a soft smile from Aizawa.
"They're fine, the black haired girl got her wound stitched, and the purple haired was just fine." Aizawa said getting me to sigh I'm relief.
"But now that we know who you are, what to do with you?" Nezu asked no one in particular, getting me to pull out what looked like to be a phone, turning on the screen, it showed a satellite view of the city with a purple blinking dot.
"That dot is the tracker in my armor, while I'm a vigilante at night but more importantly, I'm giving you this as a sign of trust." I said, getting Nezu to turn to the heros, like talking in silence before the two heros nod, getting Nezu to turn back to me.
"Very well, but Aizawa will work with you during the night, just to make sure you're not the blame for anything." Nezu said, getting me to smile.
"Well I'm taking tonight off, my girlfriend and I are going to have, well private time, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then Aizawa-sensei." I said getting him to smirk and nod.
"Yeah I'll see you later kid, good luck with the Mist Demon." Aizawa said, before I bow to the principal and two heros.
"And I'll see you two in two weeks, bye now!" I yelled as I jog out the door, to the parking lot before texting Jess and letting her know I'm coming back home.