Ch. 24

[[NSFW warning!!]]

His steady hand held firm on my lower back as he guided me quickly towards his office. Each step seemingly quicker than the last until we were inside and locked in. The only light that leaked in was from the parted curtains of the far wall window. Sunlight poured over the room, leaving the desk hidden in the shadows. I watched Thomas lumber over to the loveseat in the center where most of the light shined and he took a seat. His body illuminated looked like a statue carved perfectly from flesh and bone. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of his dresshirt to expose his chest, but left the pistols hanging on either side of his chest in the holster.

"Remove your clothes." He ordered as he outstretched his arms on the back of the seat.

Hesitately I nodded, and began stripping off my dress and underclothes. When I was fully naked I felt my cheeks warm slightly at his eyes probing my bare skin but didn't bother covering myself. He scanned me up and down before motioning for me to come closer.

"Do you understand what you did wrong, Mrs. Shelby?"

"I once again made a deal without your permission."

"Do you remember what I told you before ?"

"That you've put a bullet in a man for less." I swallowed thick allowing my breathing to deepen.

"And what do you think? Is that what you deserve?" A smirk played across his lips as his eyes wandered over my bare chest, "Is that what turns you on, Emilia? The thought of my gun against your flesh?"

I shuddered at his words but remained silent as he continued to look me over. Finally he motioned for me to kneel to the ground before him and I did. Postioning myself directly infront of him to look up through my eyelashes at his lust filled expression. The buldge between his legs grew and pressed rough against his zipper , pleading to be let free. The sight made my mouth water slightly but I bit my lip to hold back.

"You have two options , Mrs.Shelby" His voice came husky, "You can either beg for my forgiveness or you can earn it. The choice is yours."

Taking in a deep breath I reached up and unzipped his pants slowly as he watched me intently. I admired his cock as it sprung forward into my view only for a second before I took him into my mouth. He grunted in response but continued watching me. I wrapped my tongue around the length of him moving up and down as his hips began to thrust upwards into my mouth. Everytime his hips bucked he drove deeper into my throat until the base of him was pressed gently against my lips. Tears whelled in my eyes and started to stream over my cheeks and until my lashes were soaked. I watched as he thrusted harder and harder and I moaned against his movements, the taste of him swirled across my tongue.

Finally he pulled back causing me to gasp for air, my chest heaving up and down. He reached down wiping my cheeks roughly with the tips of his fingers before smearing the liquid over his already soaked cock as if to intimidate me further before shoving himself back into my mouth. I tried catching my breath but had very little time before he was groaning and flexing his hips against me. I looked up to see his blue eyes peering down at me watching intently. Every movement I made seemed to push him closer to the edge until finally I feathered my tongue over his shaft. His fingers sunk into my hair holding me tight as he released every drop into my throat, pulsating against my cheeks. Once he freed himself from my mouth again, he took his first breath in what seemed like minutes. Each inhale became as rugged as the exhale until he finally calmed himself. Sweat beaded on his forehead and he let out a soft chuckle.

"Come here, Emilia." He purred and motioned for me to climb up to him.

I pulled myself up to my feet infront of him and followed suit as he coaxed me over his lap. My legs straddled only one of his as he guided my hips down until I sat comfortably on his thigh. Now I was beginning to notice that he was still fully clothed as my dress laid flat on the wooden floors beneath us. I felt my cheeks warm at the slight embarrassment from it. He seemed to notice and it only agged him on, his smile fading into a subtle smirk. The hands he held my hips with pulled me forward causing me to grind against the top of his thigh. It sent heat flaring through my bones and radiating in my core. My eyes seemed to burst open wide and watch his expression become playful.

He pulled me forward again and this time a low moan tumbled through my lips. I tried to muffle it by biting my lip but it didn't work.

"Go ahead and pleasure yourself , Mrs. Shelby." He whispered against my ear before placing subtle kisses onto my neck below it.

As if his approval was all I awaited, I begin rocking back and forth against him grinding deep into his thigh. His pant leg soon became soaked but the rough material rubbed against my clit with enough friction to make me grip onto his shoulders. I moaned again, this time a bit louder and pronounced.

Thomas stuck a ciggerate in-between his lips and lit it without taking his eyes off of me. He scanned over my face before his gaze sunk down and over my bare chest and abdomen. Already I could feel him getting hard once again.

"When you cum I want only my name to come from those pretty lips of yours, am I understood?"

"You want me to scream your name despite the fact I'm doing all the work?" I responded breathlessly .

He laughed through the draw of smoke before exhaling harshly through his nostrils. The smoke billowed around us sticking close to the heat of our bodies .

"You are soaking wet because of me. You are using my leg in my office and you think that you are the reason your going to cum?" He raised an eyebrow.

"But I'm- "

"About to lose your privilege. Now either you cum all over me or I will make damn sure you don't for the next week. By your hands or mine. I will bleed you dry until you are crawling at my feet and drooling at the sight of me."

"Sometimes I hate the words that come from your lips." I tilted my head back to moan as I drew closer to climaxing.

"Yet you cling to every syllable because it pushes you closer , doesn't it ?" He teased running one hand up my front until his fingertips brushed over my nipple, "Why don't you cum for me, Emilia?"

When the words left his lips I was already too far gone. I wanted to protest and resist just to be stubborn. Part of me wanted so badly to stick it to him by riding it out but the way he looked at me was enough to send me over the edge. His voice was only a bonus as the room crashed around me. His words pricked at my skin and echoed through my ears as the waves rolled over and over . My nerves unraveled and strung tight as I came all over his thigh, soaking his pants even further. Finally when I calmed enough to a stop I opened my eyes and looked at his face. It was painted flat with amusement.

It was enough to make me roll my eyes despite the situation I was in.

"Good girl. You look so beautiful when you squirm."